Wedding bells - 2

"Knock ...knock ..!!!

She jolted awake by the sudden loud noise of the banging of the door for a seconds she thought an earthquake has come right below their house.

"Coming ...let me have my peace for a second..!! She said getting up from the bed ignoring the jiggles of the bangles that were causing irritation to her. The red lines carved beautifully on her hands and legs giving a sense of heaviness to her heart that after this day she won't remain single for her entire life.

She is going to be someone's wife, specifically daughter in law of Yuvika Raj Singh. Her blurry image didn't go unnoticed by her when she passed by the mirror, her skin was glowing by the uptan she has been made to apply every night till wedding with all the beauty parlour session she has been attending, she never wanted to but Yuvika wanted her to look the best at the wedding for her son. Her appearance was exactly how it should be of a newly soon to be married bride but her eyes were lacking that inner happiness a girl feels especially at this time of her life.

She was feeling empty like there is no one she can turn to, whom to approach, who will guide her what should a newly married bride should do or feel. There is no one who would spare her time and have that mom-daughter time where A mother tries to impart the knowledge to her daughter of a lifetime which she has learned during her marriage phase, which she has got from her mother, a legacy. Her heart was feeling heavy as if she can't breathe and today she wanted someone whom she can rely so that she could take off this burden.

As if her prayers realise Cause when she open the door, the familiar figure of certain someone came infront of her, she didn't realise that he would come to the wedding seeing that he was totally busy with the new project he has taken up in his newly form business. Her eyes bristtle with tears she ran to him hug him tightly.

"Ssh...It feels like my baccha has miss me a lot." Rehaan said as he hug the person tightly to his chest caressing her head gently same as a father would do to his child.

"Bhabhi nhi aayi," Samira asked while parting from him and taking him inside her room while closing the door.

"She is sitting downstairs with all the ladies to perform the rituals," Rehaan replied

"As they needed one more married woman to complete the ritual."

"Ohh!!

He asked Samira seeing her dampen mood even though nobody would have guessed but for him it was clearly visible even though they weren't real brother and sister but he considered her more than just his sister. She was his blood... period and same was the case for Samaira.

Her eyes again became teary unwillingly falling down from her eyes.

"Ssshh baccha, Mai aa gya hu na mujhe maaf krdena mai pehle nhi reh  Paya pr ab hu na."

They both had come to every rituals and Rehaan like a big brother has performed his duties in every small rites in the wedding and she was more than happy for it. Asking for more was like a sin for her.

"Ouch!! She felt the pain from the flick his brother inflicted on her.

"Bhai hu tumhara, har saal isi kalai pr rakhi bandhti ho na mujhe, vo saare rasmai mai nhi krunga to kon krega."

Every doubt of hers flown right away from her mind as soon as she heard him, she moved closer to him and hug him tightly tears silently glimding her face.

"Bhai...

Rehaan realise that she was feeling lonely and him being busy was making him feel guilty for her, he knew what she had gone through and her family history.

" Tumhe yaad h tum kaise hume pareshaan krne k liye hamare cheeze chupa deti...aur mujhe toh Aaj Tak pata hi nhi chalta ki meri cycle ka tyre panchar krta kon tha ...

She soon wondered off to the beautiful memories she has created, how whenever she would get angry at him for leaving her and she would purposely leak the air from the tube of his cycle so that he couldn't go away from her. A smile broke out of her face.

"Aur kaise bachpan Mai choti si batton pr jhagda krne lag jati thi, aur phir khudko chot laga k aa jati thi"

"Ha to vo aap k baare mai kuch bhi bolenge aur mai sun lungi chup chap, agr aapke baare mai koi bhi kuch bhi bolega mai uska muh toddungi ..."

"Baccha, kaha na no maara maari, abhi bhi dekho tumhe bs ladne ko bolo.

"Pr aap the na hamesha marham laga ne k liye vo chot phir kuch nhi, she said her eyes were shining with mischief the same way Rehaan was used to, his little sister's heart was finally getting at ease realising she had someone by her side .

"Usi tarah mai hamesha aapke sath rahunga, protecting you always."

"Ye Bhai - behen mai kya baat ho Rahi h.. ?", they both were startled by the intruder but both became happy as soon as they heard that voice.

"Bhabhi ...🤩, she immediately ran to her and hug her.

"Ohh! My baccha is soon going to become a bride, she twisted her ears lightly, "Aur dekho Inka bachpana Kam nhi ho raha h abhi bhi..!!..

"Aahh!!...aahh!  Bhai dekh rahe h aap kis tarah aatyachaar ho raha h aapki ek lauti behen pr.!, Samaira said earning the attention of Rehaan.

" Rukhsaar, bs kriye hamari bacchi ko chodiye," Rehaan said earning a glare in return from her.

"Behen k chamache..!!!

"Accha chaliye jayiye aapk kaam krne ka waqt aa gya," She said while giving a slight hint to him that he should give some alone time to both of them so that she could have some privy talks with her.

"Okay, Jaan aise bhagaya to mat kro hum aapke deewane h , Dil ko tarasaya na kro."

"Pft...Hahahahaha ..... Samaira laugh so hard hearing him.

Both husband and wife got shock with her carefree laughter after a long time .

"Chaliye aapne aap ko kaam pr lagaiye.".. but Rukhsaar just shoo away her husband.

"Samaira ...

🦋
Guys I know I'm publishing after a long period but I didn't knew how to take forward ....and I was busy with college and exams ....my exam due in next week 😭...

Plz share how do you feel about her brother and her sister in law.

Do tell me that you miss our main character...?

Were you prepared for the cliffhanger?