Strange..

Valentine wakes up the next morning and gets ready for the day. She forgot about her car being stolen and Oscar picking her up in the rain, but when she went down to the parking lot of the apartments she finally remembered. "Damn it! I forgot all about my car being stolen.." she sulked as she spoke to herself. "Hey, wanna ride?" Valentine heard a voice and looked behind her. In front of her was a tall, tanned brunette man. He was about as old as Valentine."Oh! I didn't know somebody else was here.." she said as she scratched the back of her head. The man chuckled."Sorry if I gave you a fright! Im Noah, and you?" he greeted as he put his hand out waiting for her to shake it. "Oh, no worries!Im Valentine! Nice to meet you!" she smiled as she shook his hand. "Nice name, so you wanna ride to work?" he offered. "Oh sure!" she smiled and followed him to his car. It was a Jeep."Huh you got a big car!" she admired the car before she got in. "Yeah, I go on a lot of adventures, and I'm hoping to have a family soon to enjoy those adventures with." he said as he got in."Oh that's nice.." she said as she also got in the Jeep. She wasn't sure why she was getting into a stranger's car...But she felt this urge to just trust him...

Noah drove Valentine to work and dropped her off. He waved goodbye as if he was her dad dropping her off at school. "Huh, you got a new boyfriend hm?" Val heard someone say behind her. Of course low and behold it was Leylani.What the hell was her problem?!"Uhm..no? That was just my friend dropping me off! My car was stolen yesterday." Val rubbed her shoulder."Mhm?Stolen?Are you sure it wasn't just mistaken for a piece of crap and towed to the garbage patch?" Leylani snickered."Yes, I'm sure." Val rolled her eyes at Leylani and walked to her locker. She wasn't going to bother even fighting anybody today. At least it's not raining today. So she can walk home tonight. Val got into her uniform and went to reception to start her shift."No distractions, not today!" Valentine thought in her mind. It was a fast day today. Probably because there is a big wedding happening in a few days. It was the wedding of Two celebrities, Cody Donovan and Savannah Marcy. Dont know why and how they are famous but they just are.

It was almost her break! Finally..then she heard that voice again. "Oh come on!" she thought. "Hey pumpkin~," Lucas said in a flirty voice."Lucas. For the last time, you are not allowed here if you don't have a hotel room." Val said sternly. "Aww.. when's your break? Then when you're done we can-" "Im going to call security if you don't exit this building this instant, unless you have a hotel room to book. Which I assume you don't." Val crossed her arms. She wasn't going to play his little games anymore his stalking won't get less-she knew this but at least she could ban him from the building unless he has a hotel room."Ugh fine..see you later at Starbucks~" he said smugly and walked out. "How does he know that I wanted to go to Starbucks?" she thought. She was feeling more uncomfortable now...

Her break started and she went out back to get a little fresh air. It was quiet for once and her shift almost started again, when she heard a familiar voice.."Hey cutie~found ya." It was Lucas again. "For the last time, leave me alone." Val backed up a little. "Aww, no what are you going to do huh? There's no one to protect you." he chuckled. "You know you still have feelin-"Before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted by the backdoor opening. "Hey Val- Oh whos this?" it was Lana. "Oh, this? This is just some rando who's lost." Val smiled. "Well bye!" Val waved goodbye to Lucas and quickly ducked under Lana's arm and went inside. "Hey...Isn't that your ex?" Lana asked tilting her head as she looked back. "Ugh...Yes-that weirdo came back crawling to me, it's been 5 years since I last saw, heard, or even thought about him. He's been stalking me ever since I met him again a few days ago." she sighed and sat down on the cold floor."I just can't get a break from him! He stalked me a few days ago normally but now... it's just extremely weird." Val complained."Uhm..how is there a normal way to stalk someone? Anyways how is it extremely weird now?" Lana tilted her head like a confused puppy.

Lana has been Valentine's only friend at the hotel since they met. But she still drools over Oscar-so she is like the other girls but she isn't that bad...