Help

Meanwhile with Valentine

It has been 3 days since Oscar got taken to the hospital and nobody has come looking for Valentine. She overheard  the big man and the gang talking about selling her to be a slave for an insane amount of money...Valentine has completely given up in hoping that Oscar would come looking for her.

The big man and his crew grabbed Valentine from a chair that they tied her to and dragged her into another room.

"PLEASE! SPARE ME!" Valentine cried,gasping for air as they threw her into a dark,dusty room with cobwebs in the corner and no windows for light to come through. The big man just laughed, "You should stay quiet, soon you'll be taken away for good and we'll be filthy rich..." he laughed, shutting the door behind him and leaving poor old Valentine in the cold, dark, and moldy room.

Valentine collapsed onto the cold tiles. "Why...what did I do to deserve this?!" she cried, tears swelling up in her eyes and then tears falling down her cheeks. There was nothing left to hope for. She was going to be sold as a  slave and Oscar would never find her. "He is probably not even caring about me...I mean.. Im just a stupid girl." she cried,putting her face in her hands.

Valentine had been beaten multiple times the day before and by now had whiplash marks all over her back. They said that they were just helping her get use to the hits she would get by the seller if she didn't work hard enough.

Valentine brokedown in tears and slid down one of the moldy brick walls, "Im just some dumb employee...im not even as pretty as Nalia..im just some red headed,stubborn,crooked nose,annoying voice,dumb laugh,employee..." she sniffed,talking to herself and crying even more.

Suddenly the door flung open and she could hear a laugh. 'Thats probably just the seller..' she thought and cried more. The person chuckled,it sounded familiar.That chuckle...that laugh... no. It couldn't be...

"Your my red headed,stubborn,crooked nose,annoying voice,dumb laugh,employee and trust me you're way prettier than that witch." the voice said walking towards her and put a loose strand of hair behind her ear. He then lifted her chin and smiled... Oscar?!

"Hey Val."