👰‍♀️The wedding💍

Valentine stared at Oscar in shock. 'Did he just confess his feelings for me...? And he saved me from drowning..?' she thought. "Oscar I-" before she could talk he interrupted her. "No. Sorry, forget everything I just said," he said and shook his head, and focused on the road. Valentine put her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. They sat in silence for the rest of the ride. "Oscar-" Valentine started but the car stopped. They were in front of her apartment building, he unlocked her door and gestured to exit the car. "Not a single word to the others tomorrow, got it?" he said still looking in front of him, he was clearly too embarrassed to even look at Valentine. "Uhm...yes Sir.." she muttered and nodded. Valentine grabbed her stuff and closed the door behind her. She watched as he drove away.

She sighed and turned around and walked into the building. 'That was strange...' Valentine thought as she walked up the stairs and unlocked her door. She closed the door behind her and started to run a shower, taking out warm pj's and socks. After the shower she turned all the light off and locked the doors. She got into her bed and rolled over. "Mreww~!" Biscuit, her cat, mewed and purred on her bed curling up next to her. "Hey Biscuit..." Valentine said holding then fluffy Norwegian forest cat in her arms. She sighs, "Biscuit do you think Oscar meant what he said that he is madly in love with me..?" she said looking at the cat.

This was a rhetorical question, Biscuit was neither there when it happened nor was she able to talk.

She chuckled and closed her eyes. 'Tomorrow will be a better day..' Valentine thought and fell asleep.Only the rain that fell like tiny needles falling to the ground and the chatter of the streets could be heard.It was peaceful for once...

👰‍♀️The next day💍
Valentines alarm goes off for the 3rd time.
"AAHHH!" Valentine screams as she sits up. "IM GOING TO BE LATE!" she yelled at herself as she quickly got up and started her morning routine. Today was Cody & Savannah's wedding, and it was big. All around the world people came to their wedding, and it was all going to be held at the hotel. "AWH COME ON...WHERE ARE MY DAMN KEYS?!" Valentine yelled at herself as she rummaged through her small, baby blue handbag. "Finally! I found them!" she called out as the held her keys in her hand. "Ok! Let me not waste anytime!" she said to herself. "Bye Biscuit! Love you~ See you tonight!" she petted her cat and ran out the door, locking it behind her. She ran out to building and started to jog towards the hotel.

As she was running a car was speeding towards the crossover, not stopping. She was running towards that same crossover and just when the car drove by she felt someone tug on her waist and pull her back.She felt her back against a hard torso, the persons hands were over her stomach- almost holding her. 'Ugh...don't tell me it's...' she looked up. "Oh, It's just you Noah." she sighed and got out between his hands and turned to face him. "Valentine, you should be more careful next time ok? You could of gotten injured or hurt! Or maybe even died." Noah put his hands on his hips. "Yeah, yeah whatever- anyways I'm going to be late for work! I have to work as a waitress at Cody Donovan and Savannah Marcy— well soon to be Donovan's wedding!" Valentine said panicking and looking around. "I can give you a ride, it's the least I can do after you set me up with that one girl." he offered and smiled "Oh well thank you so much Noah!" she said nodding.

She followed him to his car and they drove to the hotel. "I appreciate it sooo much Noah! Thank you!" she said waving goodbye as he drove away. She turned around and just as she was about to walk in, she bumped into another hard and strong torso. Low and behold it was Oscar's.

"Goodmorning." Valentine grumbled. "You're late, go put on your apron and go help the others make everything neat and tidy." he said loud and clear. 'What has gotten into him lately? First off he confesses his undying love for me,then he doesn't greet me and now he's acting like I really am a regular,old stupid,heartbroken employee..' she thought. "Yes sir." She nodded and walked in. "Oh and come by my office before the ceremony starts." he said over his shoulder as Valentine walked away. Valentine goes to her locker and puts on her apron and goes out, as she was about to walk into the hall where the reception for the wedding was being held Leylani and her minions stopped her.'Oh great. I thought she left me alone for once.' Valentine thought as she rolled her eyes

"Yes Leylani?" Valentine asked, crossing her arms. "Heard you been going out with my man huh?" Leylani raised her one eyebrow and stared deep into Valentines soul. "Uhm..no? Wh-wh-where did you hear that?" Valentine stuttered and laughed nervously. "From me~" said a voice stepping from behind Leylani. "Oh great it's you again." Valentine rolled her eyes. "I have a name dumbass." Nalia said. "Look I'm fake dating him we aren't anything,it's all to get my crazy ex away from me." Valentine said. "Liar,you're the crazy ex,Lucas told me so." Nalia grinned. "Oh,so that other guy who came in a few months ago was your ex huh?" Leylani grinned. "Ugh...yes-and Nalia he's the crazy one! I've seen his jail cell! He's obessed with me!" Valentine sulked. "Now leave me alone,I gotta go help." Valentine said and slid through Leylani,Nalia and Leylani's minions.

Valentine helped clean and tidy everything up. "Perfect." Valentine smiled as she looked at all the tables. 'Oh yeah,I have to go Oscar's office..' she thought and sighed. Valentine exited the hall and made her way to the elevator. "Going somewhere?" A voice said from behind. Valentine turned around and faced Lucas. "Ugh,for the last bloody time! Leave me alone Lucas!" Valentine said and stomped her foot. "No, I dont think so love." He smirked. "Ugh,you have a girlfriend now and I have a boyfriend. So leave me alone Lucas.I dont love you and never will again,you were a horrible boyfriend and always flirting with others!" Valentine said and shook her head. "I hope Nalia is happy with her new serial killer boyfriend." Valentine rolled her eyes and walked to the elevator.

As she was walking away Lucas grabbed her arm and pinnes her against a wall where nobody could see them. "Tsk,tsk,tsk...You pretty girls don't understand..." he smirked lifting her chin to look at him. "You can't control what I do,only I can mi sol~" Lucas chuckled and neared her face. "And trust me your 'fake' boyfriend trick doesn't make me jealous dear...because I know that you will always be mine." He said leaning into her face. "That Oscar guy can do nothing to me,and I can do so much more than that imbecile." he chuckled "So,cariña-" before Lucas could continue Valentine punched him in his nose and tried to run away as he rubbed his nose but soon after she stopped she was knocked out and the last thing she could remember was laughing.

After a while Valentine woke up in a dark,cold room-tied to a chair with ropes around her hands and body.A piece of duck-tape was plasterd over her mouth. "MFMFFMFF" Valentine yelled muffeld. "Oh it feels great to finally see her tied to a chair,unable to do anything!" Somebody behind her laughed. 'Mia..?' Valentine thought. "I know right!" Another one laughed. 'Tina..?' Valentine thought. They all noticed she had woken up and walked to face her. Nalia ripped off the tape on Valentine's mouth. "Mia,Tina,Kiara,Deliah,Celeste... and Nikki?!" Valentine yelled as she saw her friends standing infront of her grinning from ear to ear...

At the wedding....
"Cody Donovan,do you take Savannah Marcy as your beloved wife and promise to take care of her when she is sick,happy and spend the rest of your life with her?" The priest asks Cody.
'Where is Valentine...?' Oscar thought as he sat at the back.

Back with Valentine
"What did you expect Val? You were annoying and when Leylani told us about the plan we decided that it would be perfect." Nikki chuckled. "No..no...no!" Valentine yelled. "There is one way out.." Lucas grinned.

Back at the wedding
"And do you, Savannah Marcy, take Cody Donovan as your beloved husband who you will promise to take care of when he is sick,happy and spend the rest of your life with him?" The preist asked turning to Savannah.

Back at Valentine.
"You have to be my bride." Lucas said leaning back and crossing his arms.

Back at the wedding
"Yes"

Back at Valentine
"NO! NEVER!"

Back at the wedding
"You may kiss the bride!" The priest happily announced. Savannah and Cody kissed and the crowd cheered. Happy music started playing and everyone got up to dance or to go eat. Oscar was starting to get worried.. Valentine didn't show up to his office...he wanted to explain everything that has been going on lately and she never showed up..

Back with Valentine
"No?" he chuckled "Well if thats the case.Ladies do what you need to do,I'll give her beloved boyfriend a call and tell him were holding her for ransom~" he laughed phycotically. "How much are we going ask for her? Remember this dudes loaded and remember that we each get a piece of it and you each get a piece of me~" Lucas chuckled and winked at them. "Hmm...how about 9 million?" Kiara suggested. "We are 9 and we can each get a million!" Kiara said as she slapped Valentine."Great! I need to pay off some debt too so how about we make it 27 million?" The girls nodded. Lucas chuckled and started to dial Oscar's phone number. "You better hope that you boyfriend picks up." Lucas said as he put the phone to his ear.