Hospital

It all happened so suddenly. Oscar fell onto the floor gasping for air. Luckily Axel shot Oscar in his right chest, missing his heart completely.. "OSCAR!" Valentine screamed with her last few breaths. "Val..." Oscar gasped for air. Axel walked closer to the two on the ground and chuckled as he pointed his gun at Valentine. "Oh? Where's your big, strong, hunky bodyguard now?" Axel chuckled and shot. "Huh?" he said confused. No bullets were coming out of his gun. "What the" he was about to finish his sentence when he pointed the gun at his foot and shot, expecting no bullet to come out. To his surprise a bullet shot! His last one.
"AH OWHH!!" he yelled dropping his gun to the floor and cradling his leg.

Faint police sirens could be heard from afar, slowly getting louder. "Quick! C'mon, let's hide!" Valentine suggested. "No..we..shouldn't we can be transferred to the hospital once the police get here.." Oscar coughed. "Alright but hang in there boss."

Boss. After all this time she still sees me as her...boss?
Oscar thought.

Police sirens were getting near and came to a stop but before the police could enter the building some of the gang members woke up from behind Valentine. "VALENTINE WATCH OUT!" Oscar yelled as he let his head back. "Wha-" Before she could finish her sentence she was grabbed by her arms and dragged away into a dark alley. A few seconds later police barged in. "POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" one of the policemen yelled out and saw Oscar, the gang members, and the other girls on the ground." Trent and Dawn, you take these men and ladies away, Danny, you and Kayla get bandages for the injured man over here while we wait for the ambulance." called out a Policeman who is probably, by the looks of it, the Chief. "Yes Sir!" called the other policemen and started to do what they were ordered "Valentine!" Oscar cried as the ambulance took him away to the ambulance

The policemen had identified the gang members as wanted men and took them away. Half of them were either badly bruised or dead. As for the remaining girls, the policemen sent them to court to justify their case.
And Lucas? Yeah no. He was sentenced to life in prison.

"Hi Sir, I'm your Nurse, Nurse Lí, please stay calm okay?" the woman on the one end of the stretcher said. "And I will be your other Nurse, Nurse Scarlett." said the other lady, smiling down at him as she and the other nurse carried him inside the ambulance, getting into the ambulance and closing the ambulance door behind them and the vehicle started to drive away. "He needs Oxygen! Quick Scarlett grab the Oxygen mask!" instructed Nurse Lí to the other nurse as she saw that he was losing Oxygen. Scarlett quickly put the Oxygen mask on Oscar's mouth and he started to breathe normally. "Alright Sir, this won't hurt at all. Just start counting backward from ten.." Scarlett instructed Oscar as she started to inject him with a needle, with anesthesia inside of it. "I feel...dizzy.." Oscar said before passing out.

Meanwhile, Valentine was still heavily bruised and coughing as the remaining gang members and girls who didn't get snagged pushed her into a dark, dark room. "You think this over...but it's not!" said Leylani, laughing like a complete psychopath. "We got some backup too..." said a sinister voice, coming out of the shadows. It was one of Axel's men. He was tall and had broad shoulders, he had a bat in hand, he had curly brown hair,a deep voice, and a strong Russian accent. It was the man who shook hands with Lucas! "Oh..such a pretty little thing shouldn't get hurt.hm? Don't you agree darling?" the man chuckled in a low voice, lifting her chin so that she could make eye contact with him. He had dark blue eyes that you could stare into forever.

"So," the man said breaking the silence. "What will it be? We could sell you to another gang or we could continue torturing you... that's a bit boring though...Oh! I know the perfect thing!" the man said, grinning from ear to ear. "Tell me dear, how much longer will it take for you to...give in?" the man's smile got bigger. "Wh..what" asked Valentine,confused. "He means how long will it take for you to tell us where our money is," Celeste said. "No! He means how long will it take for her to give in to have sex with him!" Leylani said. "What?!" Valentine screamed and backed up into a wall. "I'd much rather hope he meant the first one..." Valentine said as her eyes grew wide.

The man chuckled. "Wait. Who said we were all going to share the money if she gives it?" "Because I definitely did not." said the man, crossing his arms.
They all started to bicker saying that they'd take the money for themselves then and that they would live in mansions. After a while, they shook hands and agreed to share the money.

"So, to make sure we all get lots of money...pumpkin over here will be sold." The big man said gesturing with his thumb towards Valentine. "Wait, wait, wait. You'll need to know where to find the money first! So if you sell me-" she was cut off before she could keep on explaining. "No, we'll sell you first for a couple of thousands and then we'll break in at night and get our money." The man chuckled, thinking he had such a brilliant plan. "Yeah right." Valentine snorted and rolled her eyes.  "Infact! I know just who to sell to, to get lots of money.." he started to grin and grabbed Valentine by her arm. "No! Let go of me!" Valentine yelled. "Nah." he laughed and the girls knocked her out. "Soon we'll be rich!" laughed Celeste.