Money💵

Lucas chuckled, putting his phone to his ear and glancing over at Valentine's bruised body. "Pl-please let me g-go!" Valentine stuttered. "Why are y-you even d-doing th-this? Watching somebody you love Ge-get h-h-hurt.." she continued. "Well, I don't care. You don't love me and so I don't either but it doesn't matter because I just want m ok money and bodies," he said, still with his phone against his ear.

Back with Oscar...
"Ugh...she isn't picking up." he groaned and put his phone away before feeling a vibration in his pocket. "Huh?" he thought as he pulled his phone out. It was an unknown number, probably a scam call but he decided to answer anyway, in case it was Valentine trying to contact him.
"Hello?" Oscar asked putting his phone to his ear and walking outside. "Hello Oscar, listen very VERY closely right now or your girl is going to get it," Lucas answered from the other end of the phone. "Wait what?!" he said in shock. "Say that again..." Oscar said. "Ugh..deaf are ya?! Anyways... I said: Hello Oscar, listen very VERY closely right now or your girl is going to get it." Lucas said from the other end. Oscar stayed silent for a bit. "Who are you..?" Oscar started to get more and more suspicious. "Me? Oh, I believe we've met It's me.Lucas."

Silence. "Let her go," Oscar said gripping his phone. "Alright, but only if you bring us money," Lucas answered after a while. "About 27 million to be exact," Lucas said. "In the meantime, do you have anything to say to your girlfriend~" Lucas said bringing to phone to Valentine. "Alright! I'll give you the money! Just don't hurt her!" Oscar panicked. "Is that what you want to tell her?" Lucas chuckled from the other end. "No! Valentine if you can hear me everything I said in the car is true!" Oscar yelled. Lucas chuckled and ended the call.

Oscar put his phone away and ran out of the building and slid into his car. "Wait, where the hell is she..?" Oscar said as he gripped the steering wheel. He pulled his phone out and located the location in 10 minutes. "Found ya," Oscar said to himself. Oscar started to drive to the location, It was 1 hour away.

With Valentine
She's badly bruised, barely alive. "OOMPH!" Nikki shouted as she punched Valentine's stomach."OW!" Valentine cried.

Tears have been falling down Valentine's eyes for an hour. Red eyes and her body was bruised in all sorts of places. She had bleeding wounds everywhere.
Whiplash marks on her back

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU ON DRUGS?!" Valentine cried with a weak voice. Lucas cackled. He walked in front of her and kneeled in front of Valentine. "Shut up bitch." He said as he slapped her across the face. She continued crying. Suddenly a loud growling noise was heard from a distance. The door flew open, it was- it was some gang members, holding bats, smacking it in the palms of their hands and grinning. "Hey, Hey look who finally showed up." Lucas grinned as he got up from his knees and turned to the men. "So, where is our money hm?" one of the muscled men said in a low, deep Russian accent as he shook hands with Lucas. "Oh, I'm sure it'll be here in a minute."

10 minutes go by
Silence. Valentine is still getting beaten. "Oi, how long till our money gets here?" said a man with a strong Italian accent. The men were getting impatient... Not even a minute goes by and they hear a low growling sound outside.
'Oscar!' Valentine thought. "Ah, your money is here.. Ladies! Take her to the attic." Lucas ordered showing towards the ceiling.

The girls grabbed her chair and picked it up, quickly took her up to the attic. "HEL-" Valentine was quickly silenced when somebody knocked her out.

Oscar furiously walked into the dim-lighted room. "Where is she?!" he yelled as he took ahold of Lucas' shirt collar. "Woah, woah hold on buddy. Where is the money?" Lucas said in a croaky voice. "What do you mean by 'where is the money?' show me where Valentine is," Oscar said as he gripped Lucas' shirt collar tighter. "Let. him. go" demanded one of the men, putting his hand on Oscar's shoulder. Oscar let go of Lucas. "Now, where is our money." one of the big men said, stepping forward with a bat in his hand. "I ain't giving that money unless I know where Valentine is," he growled in a low voice.

"I'm not asking again, where is our money." the man asked in a grating voice. "And I'm not asking again either, where is Valentine?" Oscar said balling up his fists. "Oh, so you wanna do it the hard way huh? Vincent, Max, and George, you take him from the back, Me and Lucas will knock him out." The tallest and strongest man said taking a step forward, almost towering over Oscar. The girls came out of the attic, bats in their hands but they stopped in their tracks."Oscar?" Leylani said stepping forward but Nikki held her arm in the way so that Leylani couldn't get through. "It's too late Ley, he is already in love with Val-so you might as well beat him up." Nikki in a reassuring voice. "You know what they say- If I can't have him, then no one can." Nikki grinned and put her hand back to her side. Leylani sighed and then grinned as she took a step forward and swung her bat to his face. Luckily he dodged. "Now sweetheart, I know deep down...you really know how to swing that bat," Oscar said grinning. "Well, you can't hit me because I'm a woman!" Leylani told him and going to swing him again. "I know, but you can."   He said as she swung her bat and hit her head. "Get him!" the man named Vincent yelled and lunged towards Oscar.
The men and the women fought for an hour before Valentine eventually fell from the ceiling, still attached to the chair. "Ugh..." Valentine groaned as blood flowed rapidly from her wounds.

"Valentine!" Oscar yelled out from the fighting, dodging and punching. He finally knocked the last man out, before running towards her and cutting the ropes off the chair. "Hey, hey, are you ok?!" Oscar panicked as he ripped off a piece of his sleeve and started to wrap the fabric around her elbow, where it was bleeding. Oscar heard a grunting behind him and stood up. "You thought the fight was over huh?" the leader, Axel said pulling out a pistol from his belt. "Where is my money," Axel said taking a step forward. "I don't have it-" Oscar was cut off. "Give the money or she dies." Axel took another step forward,now pointing the gun at Valentine. "Im going to give you the count of 10 to tell me where the hell the money is." He said in a flat tone. "You wouldn't dare," Oscar said standing over Valentine, protecting her. "10,9,8.." the man started counting. "No." "7, 6, 5.." the man grinned walking closer and closer to the two. "4, 3, 2.." Axel pushed Oscar aside. "Last Chance." "Where is my money?" he said in a demanding voice. "I don't know!" Oscar yelled. "Then it's settled."
"1." he pushed Oscar away and shot,luckily Oscar pushed Axel away and luckily the bullet didnt hit Valentine. Oscar punched him in the nose and Axel kicked his chest. They fought,punched and kicked eachother, Oscar dodged every bullet Axel shot,until Oscar was on the ground. "Finally." Axel raised his gun and with his last bullet he shot.But the bullet didn't hit Valentine, it hit Oscar.