~Part 3~

~Two weeks later~

Its almost Christmas and im happy about that im going back to Italie for 4 weeks and than going join my sister 4 week in Monaco and than back to real life and making thinks ready for my fake relationship. So im pakking my stuff to go to my home country. I missed there so much the food the people and my familie my little niche she so cute and still so young. When I put the last things in my suitcase I close him and make everything a little clean so when im home I don't have to clean anymore. I see at the time and its 1 a clock in the afternoon. So I need to go now because my flight flying at 5 a clock and its always busy in the airplane so not that I wanne miss my flight. I look for little moment to the little clean apartment. My apartment is really smalle but I can't pay more im living on a little budget so im saved money for this trip almost a whole year and happy I can see my friend and familie again. I walking to my car its almost dead but its now still working so im happy with it. I put my suitcase in it and go in the car. I start my car put some good music on and going to the airport is not long driving from my house just 10 minutes but with the time of the year the some much more people and stuff so it take me 20 minutes but im still on time. I grab my suitcase and she witch gate I need to go and stuff. he opens in 50 minutes so im going to sit on ground and just listing to the music and reading a book. And lost my self and reading for 40 minutes but lucky I sat a alarm. So I stand up and going to the in check thing. "Can have your id" She asking me. I nod and showing her "You ticket pls" She said and I showed my ticket "Because the flight is not full booked we placing you to first call you her you place nummer" She said" I nod and she were I sit now it fucking business class. Free rich feeling nice, I make my self to the security thing and let check my bag and they check me for things. "Ready" She said and I walking to my bag and put him on my back. I walking to the place where you can go shop thing and I buy some food for in the airplane and a coffee for now. I looking for place and take place and start texting with kika who in Dubai with Pierre. But they leaving tomorrow to Milaan and stay for few weeks and than they going to Paris for week. "How late are you flying" Kika asking me "Yeah about 3 hours" I said "Why are you so early there" Kika aksing me "Well this time its something good because im flying business class with out paying for that" I said and showed her the ticket "Lucky girl are you" She said" I know" I said, We talking for two hours but than Kika needs to leave with Pierre. So im now just have some music and she how airplanes take off and are landing.Its relaxing but I need to go other wise im going to be every late so I put my bag on. And walk to the gate where I need to be I quite busy here there are a lot people who going way for Christmas.

~Pov Lando Norris~

I just arrived at my best friend house Max fewtrell im going to celebrate Christmas with my familie and friend. But we need to make some video to so Its going to a busy two weeks but also funny. "Mate nice to see you finally" Max said and let me in his house it al white and with some colors of quadrant and some of his trofie of when he was a formule 4 driver. "Wanne have a drink" Max ask me If I sit down on the big couch. "Pietra is coming soon if you don't mind" Max ask me and give a glas of coca cola. "No of course not" I said and open my phone I looking on insta and TikTok there al fan edits off me some of them I liking but not much. "What doe you want Pizza of pasta" Max asking me "Pasta" I said "Oke I tell pietra to take pasta and she going to cooking it.

~Pov Lois Jones~

I sitting in the airplane waiting to take off and indeed this airplane is not full at all there where like 50 people so that so much."Can you take you air pods off we going to take off" The women said. I nod and take than off and lay them in my little bag. When we going to take off I feel a little scary in my belly but after we all completely in the air I can putt my air back in and going to read book.

~Pov Lando Norris~

"Pietra this pasta was amazing" I said and take the last of sip of my water. "Thx lando" She said and clean the table. Me and max are just talking about stuff and going to stream tonight that going to be like old's. "What we are we going to do just talk gaming watch funny video's" Max asking me "Just talking and if we wanne do something we do" I said and max nodding "Honey we going to life stream if it late you can go to bed you don't have to wait" Max said and start kissing pietra and for a while like 4 minutes im standing there looking at how they kiss. "Max come" I said and he stop kissing pietra and walking to me

~Pov Lois Jones~

We just landed its was not that long flight just 30 minutes. I grab my bag and walking out of the airplane and go to look for my suitcases. And after I find them im going to see if my sister is there already and yes she is. I look at her and she and me I let drop everything and run to her. "Omg I missed you so much" I said and give her a really big hug "Yeah but I told you I can pay your ticket to come some times to Monaco" My sister said and grab one of my suitcases. My sister is a little famous she working in as tennis sport interviewer what means she travels the whole world to but when there are games in Monaco she ask me to come visit her but yeah I just don't have the money for that. and she have a lot money she have 1 miljoen followers on insta and 2 miljoen on Youtube so that one big income for her but she stays here normal self and here in place we living everyone know her to like she is and we are a big familie. But I sit down in her car and we driving to our summer house in Italie who of cours Gabriella had paid for the familie. But ist nice for her we coming her with my mother her friend his kids and my father his friend his kids. So we are a big familie but we love each other so much