Part 24

I wake up quite early and the sun hasn't even risen yet and I feel like going for a walk, but I don't know who wants to join me, but I still hear some movement and coming. Kika, Pierre and Lando go downstairs "Who's coming with us now for a walk? It's going to be fucking beautiful when the sun rises." I say and they already agree so we quickly dress warmly and then go outside and it's beautiful." Wow" Kika says once we reach an open space.

" Wow" Kika says once we reach an open space

Liked by francisca.cgomes and 15.000 others

Loisjones: winter wonderland, Happy place.

@francisca.cgomes

My girly, cutie

@Pierregasly

We had a amazing walk with four of us

@User55

Wait she with Lando there huh

@User4

WTF SHE WITH LANDO HE POSTED ALMOST THE SAME POST

^

@User55

Yeah you right did they make it up or is she there because she friends with Kika

Few the other comments

~~~~~~

Liked by Charles_Leclerc16 and 600

Liked by Charles_Leclerc16 and 600.000 others

Landonorris: Moment of life you never forget

@francisca.cgomes

true

@Loisjones

Don't steal my picture few

^

@Landonorris

Already did

@luisinhaoliveira99

My boy, love you

*Liked by lando*

Few the other comments

~~~~~~~

We arrive back at the house and in the meantime everyone is already awake, breakfast is also ready "where were you" Luisa asks briefly "We were walking" Lando says "Are you serious with her" Luisa asks and Lando nods yes "Yes, sorry, that's really not possible, just stay away from her." She says and runs upstairs. Lando follows behind her. we sit down at the table and have breakfast. "She really is a drama queen" Alexandra says and I nod.

I helped empty the table, we're all going to the slopes later. I'm really looking forward to that. "I'm going to get ready." I say and they give them a thumbs up. I walk upstairs and then overhear Lando and Luisa's conversation "Lando, you did choose me, but Carlos told Charles that you had doubts. Is that so?" She asks him "Yes." Say that and I feel my heart beating hard. "Did you really love her" Luisa says "Luisa yes I love her" She says and I have to laugh "Do you still love her" Luisa says and hear her cry "Lando don't do this to me" She says "I do it not, but I didn't want to make it difficult for her so I chose you" He says and I laugh briefly "So I'm the easy option" She asks "Yes, sorry" Lando says.

Pov Lando

Luisa is sitting on our bed crying, I may have to admit that what I did to start a relationship with her was a mistake. "Lan" She says crying and takes her hand and nods "You don't want to give us up yet" She asks and I nod softly "I just notice how jealous you are and I find that very annoying" I say and Luisa nods "What if I promise not to do that anymore and start being nice to Lois" She says and I shake my head "Luisa there was a reason that we broke up" I say and she nods "But that was also because of the fans" She says and I nod, indeed they have not made our relationship any easier "Yes, but it happens, you can stay here and we can just have fun together but no longer in the area of love" I say and Luisa nods softly and I grab her and she cries in my arms "It will be okay, someone will come your way who loves you very much" I say and Luisa stands up " I'm just going downstairs" I say and get up I walk into the hallway and see Lois standing there "Hey" She says and wants to walk away "Wait" I say and sprint towards her "It's over between me and Luisa" Say I see a small smile on my face "that's not nice" She says and shrugs briefly "No, I loved someone else" She laughs and takes my hand "OW" She says and feels how she becomes a bit shy "Yours Lois, ever since you came into my life, I feel so different and only want you." I say and put my hand on my cheek. "Yes." She asks and I nod and pull her into a wonderful kiss. She kisses me back and puts my hand on her hips and pulls her firmly against me. "So this means that you are a fake girlfriend again." She laughs and I shake my head. "You are now with a real girlfriend." I say and pull her again. in great kiss.