~Part 9~

The time fly by im now walking over the airport from Bahrein waiting for my taxi coming pick me up. Lando and me didn't speak since that morning I waked up in his bed. So that going to be a little bit awkward. I roll my suitcases outside and see the taxi. I go in and give the location where I need to be he driving me to it. "That going to be 70 dollars" He said and paying it. I grab my suitcases out and walking inside te hotel. I walking to the desk where a women's sits "How can I help you" She said nice "Can I get key cart form Norris his room" Im asking "Miss we not going to give you that because he asked compleet privet if some asking that" The women said. I roll my eyes and trying to call lando after 5 times he picks up. "What up" He said to me and he closing a door. "Im standing here in the hotel and they say im not can get the key card from you hotelroom" I said to Lando" Im there in 15 minutes than we get you the key cart" He said" Thank" I said and hung up. I going sit on the couch and waiting for lando and after 10 minutes he walking in and turn to me "Hi come" He said and we walking to the women "Give this girl my keyfrom my hotelroom" He said and the women said yes and im getting a key cart "Rest out we going have diner tonight together on a really good spot to get seen" Lando said and walking back the hotel out and go back to the track. I look till he go and walking to the hotelroom it on the top floor with two bedrooms one master bed room and one little bedroom and I take that one. I lay my stuff in the closet and lay Lando his hoodie and sweatpants on his bed and walking in the little living room and let me self fall down on the couch. I never felt so good to just lay down and starring at the celling. Im now official lando Norris his fake girlfriend and im going to be drop in a big world that hurts but my families helping me Kika going to help and that nice.

~Pov Lando Norris~

Im walking back on the paddock and Max verstappen looking weird at me "Lando where have you been" He asking me can tell him the trued or need I to lie I only can say to my familie and few friend im decide to lie to him "Yeah my girlfriend just arrived and wanne say hallo to her" I said and Max looking at me "Who is the women that lando Norris let fall in love" Max asking me while we walking to the press conference "Her name Is Lois jones and she living in Paris" I said and smiled a little at Lando "Im happy for you mate" Max said and we walking in. Im sitting next to Pierre and Charles and we just talking what and when we need to talk we talk but I think this so stupid. "Thanks guys for you time" The man said and we leaving the room "Lando what did I just heard" Pierre and Charles asking me "Im smiling to them "What did you heard" I said to them "Don't act like that who is she" Pierre asking me "Her name is Lois jones and I meet her at my party in the winterbreak" I said "Wait I know her its a the best friend of my girlfriend" He said and im shocked look I think she told people to and I think she told her 100 % SHIT "But I seen her once and kika and me never talk about her" Pierre said" I nod and walking away I don't want to come out that I have fake girlfriend.

~Pov Lois jones~

When I waking up from a nap that I take on the couch im standing up and walk to my room and grab my phone of the charger and looking how late it is and lando going to be her any time I think so im going shower first because im feeling dirty. I walking in the shower and take off my clothes and step in the shower. I feel the cold water on my skin and its so nice I put some shampoo in my hair and wash it in. When im done with shower I put on a towel and see that forget some clothes shit. Im walking out of the bad room and then I see lando sitting on the couch and he looking at me. Im walking fast to my room and chancing in clothes. I feel a little ashamed he just seen with only a towel omg, Have everything on I walk back to the living room and she lando sitting on the couch watching tv and on his phone. I going sit next to him and wanne chance the zender to Netflix. "What are you doing" Lando asking me "Nothing you are on your phone right so let me just watch tv" I said. Lando put down his phone and set back to zender. I stand up and walking to the mini freezer and get a cold water. "We can go out to night I forgot to call to the place" Lando said and lay down on the couch. I nod and walking in my room to put my sport legging on and my hoodie. Lando and I are just not that good in talking yet I think we not talking much and if we talking its about stupid things. If going sit on de couch to and watching some TikTok's "What food do you want I order room service" Lando said "Pasta" I said and go back watching to phone. Mabey im mad at him to he lie to me he said we didn't do anything while we fucking did it. And that makes me mad again and walking to the bathroom to get my hair in messy bun. Need I talk to him about that, Yeah I need to this a big lie if he keeping say we didn't do anything. Im walking to lando his room and go sit on his bed and look at him "Lando be honest with me what happend really that night off the party" I asking lando, And he turn white and looking shocked "Nothing I told you what happend" He said and lie to me "Lando my sister wanne get me to go home and came to the door of your sleeproom and her us moan lando why you fucking lie to me" I said really mad. He look at me and wanne say something "Lois I didn't wanne to yeah but you dress out Infront off me and pull me in to touch you and yeah than happend what you sister heard" Lando said calm and looking he telling the truth. Im shocked and walking out of his room so if I didn't drink that much we never did why fuck did I drink that much. When some one knocking on the door is the pasta there so I call lando and he take a seat and we eating the pasta with out talking to each other. Only some look but than I just look back at my phone and texting with henry about his wedding that coming. "Im going to bed tomorrow early" Lando said "Yeah how late" I asking "If you are out 8 am that oke we going to the track at 10" Lando said. I nod and cleaning everything and walking than to my bedroom to and lay down. I feel that Im really tired falling in sleep going fast.