~Part 10~

When I wake up, I stretch myself and pick up my phone at 12:30. At 2 o'clock I go to the Paddock to check on Lando, but would come later. Lando just got there and his training session starts at 4 o'clock.So if you go there at two o'clock you'll still be on time. Fortunately, Kika is going with me for the first time because I find it all very exciting. But she's such a good friend to me. After half an hour is an hour so I get out of bed and walk to my suitcase. I doubt for a moment what to do, but in the end I chose something and freshened myself up and stuff. I don't put on make-up because I know I'm going to sweat and then your make-up won't look nice anymore. But don't mind, I'm never a big fan of Make up, just some mascara is always nice. If you have clothes on, grab a handbag and put some stuff in there. Small deodorant bottle, perfume, lip balm, hair elastic, Paddock pass, debit card and of course my phone and charger.I make my bed and go to the living area. I really have to get used to how big this hotel room is holly. Lando says that it is also possible that we get a hotel that we have to sleep together. But I admitted that I didn't want to so he would arrange with my bag that I would get a separate hotel room. I quickly drink some water and put in some chewing gum and then go to the door of the hotel room and leave the room. I was supposed to meet Kika in the lobby downstairs. So go there now and when you get there see her sitting. As her scan feel my self underdress she has super nice dress with nice dresses and then come up with simple dress.

"Hy Lois looking forward to your first paddock entry later" Kika says and smiles softly at me

"Yes and no just double feeling look Lando I will only announce in two races but fans are smart" I say and walk with Kika to the taxi

"That's right, but it will be fine, they will hate you for months at first, but then they will love you" Kika laughs and takes out her phone.

"But look at you Pierre it's different it's real and mine and Lando don't understand so he won't help me as much as Pierre did with you" I say insecure and I'm really quite nervous

"Lois you always have me, so just keep calm and call me if there is something" she says and strokes my arm above

I nod to Kika and look out the window and see the beaches and palm trees. And we're getting closer and closer to the track. And then also notice myself because my heart is racing from the tension. Kika smiles softly at me when the car stops. I get out and wait for kika, she comes to stand next to me and pulls me into a hug

"Take it easy this will be fine yes and if not what can happen you will be fired that's the only thing not that your relationship depends on it" Kika says which makes me a bit more relaxed

When I'm calm I walk with kika and we head towards the entrance of the paddock. I take my card out of my bag and put it around my neck. I scan it and smile at the employees standing there. Kika walks just behind me and waves at me as she enters Alpine. I wave back and walk a little further to Mclaren. Now I'm alone again feel the tension coming back and sigh. And if you want to walk in, bag comes walking.

"Hello Lois, nice to see you, how are you all?" Zak asks and we walk inside

"Yeah I have to be honest I'm really nervous for everything that's to come" I say and look at Zak who grabs two cups of coffee for us

"That's fine if you want, we can send you to our company psychologist" Says Zak and puts down the two cups of coffee

"Thank you, yes I think I need that" I say and put some sugar and milk in my coffee.

"Then I will make an appointment and I will forward everything to you and the appointment can be weeks in the race" Says Zak and stands up

"Thanks I appreciate that" I say and smile at me kindly

"No thanks Lois we ask you quite a lot to jump into such a difficult world" says Zak and then walks away to his office.

Time passes when I'm here I texted Lando that was here. But he would come here when he finished his first free practice. Then he would pick me up so that everything could look in the garage. But I'm still waiting for that so I'm just sitting on my phone I also called Kika, we are going out for dinner tonight with the two of us, which is nice of course. Just an old girl night no guys nothing. I'm really looking forward to that.

"Lois are you coming?" Says Lando as he walks in with his racing suit around his waist

"Yes I'm coming" I say and grab my stuff and walk to lando

We walk across the paddock together and suddenly all the cameras are on me. I feel I don't like this and briefly look at lando who doesn't really care.

 I feel I don't like this and briefly look at lando who doesn't really care

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

500.000 liked and 1.000.000 views

____________
F1wagnews: Lando norris walking through the paddock with Lois jones the model from France. Are they dating or are they just friend.
___________

User16: Lando don't look that happy
User45: I don't know but I don't think they are dating because they don't like it
User56: Omg she stole my boy I hate that girl

Few the other 100.000 comments