~Part 18~

Today is the last day in Italy, me and Lando decided to do something together. And I'm looking forward to that. So when you wake up, feel Lando's warm and strong hand around you. I carefully remove it. And get up to take a shower and then put on my bikini and shorts with a shirt over it. When I'm completely done, let my hair down and smile in the mirror. "Hey, are you awake yet?" Lando asks as he walks into the bathroom with his clothes. I nod and turn to him and he opens his arms I give him a hug "I'm going to get ready and then we can go" Lando says and I walk out of the bathroom and lie down on the bed waiting for Lando to finish. And it takes time for Lando to walk in wearing a swimsuit and blouse. There are two buttons undone and I have a chain on my face. I swallow and Lando laughs. "Come on, it's going to be fun," Lando says and pulls me along. I chuckle softly and we walk downstairs, it's still early so a lot of people are still sleeping. "What are we going to do?" I ask Lando and he shrugs and takes the keys to the car. I sigh I hate surprises. Lando chuckles briefly, We get in the car and Lando tells me that it will take an hour before we get there. And when we arrive at Uurtje I see a super beautiful spot. Lando takes a blanket from the car with a basket with all kinds of tasty things. "Let's think of this as our first date" Lando says and walks with him. He puts the things down and we sit down and he hands me a can of coke. I thank you Lando and we have a little bit left over from everything. Also talking about the contract and that it will take another 6 months before it expires, but Lando certainly wants to stay in touch afterwards. Somehow everything just comes between us at this moment the perfect place the perfect boy and good food and drinks.

 Somehow everything just comes between us at this moment the perfect place the perfect boy and good food and drinks

Liked by Landonorris and 150.000 Other

Loisjones: I never believed in soulmates until i met 'you' The love of my life @Landonorris

@Landonorris

Love you to my girl

@user45

This going to be the new couple goals

@User66

She steal my boy

Few the comments

I look at Lando who is still lying quite cute against me. I run my hand through his hair, and he enjoys it. And after a few seconds he sits up again. "Lois" Lando says and I nod and he comes closer. "I'm finding it more and more nice that you're here." Lando says and I smile at him. He comes even closer until I feel his breath against my face. I swallow for a moment and Lando puts his hand on my cheek. He looks at my eyes and back at my lips. And just before Lando wants to place his lips on mine, I press on his lips. He pulls me against him and falls out from behind. "Shall we go home soon?" Lando chuckles and I nod. We clean everything up and put it in the car. Lando starts driving, he drives a little faster than usual.

When I get home, I walk to my room and lock the door. I turn to Lando and he grabs me and kisses me. He picks me up and wraps my feet around him. He walks me to the bed. He puts me down gently and comes to hang upstairs. "Lois, are you sure?" Lando asks sweetly and I nod. "I don't have a condom with me, by the way." Lando says and I laugh. "I'm on the pill, everything will be fine." Lando nods and presses his lips against mine again. I look at Lando and he smiles at me and I lie against him. It was so nice and just felt good. "I'm going to take a shower" Lando says and I nod and put on his shirt.

Pov Lando

I step into the bathroom and quickly open my phone, it's been vibrating all day.

Luisa

Lan I thought you were going to put an end to her

Lando

Yes, sorry babe, we will do according to our plan, you will just go along to the next race and then she will see it on the internet

Luisa

Oke babe love you

Lando

Love you to

~~

When I'm done with the shower, I walk back into the bedroom. Sure, this pussy upset me, but Luisa texted me yesterday and I'm still crazy about her and believe she is the love of my life, so I chose Luisa instead of Lois. "What's wrong?" Lois asks and climbs out of bed and stands across from me. "Nothing, I have to pack my suitcase. Tomorrow I'm leaving for Singapore." I say and she nods, she helps me pack the suitcase and then we go back on. lying in bed