part 22

With a full suitcase, Kika and I walk through the airport. We are going to Austria for a winter sports holiday. I am really looking forward to it, I have not done so for a long time. "Happy you come ?" Kika asks and I nod happily.

 "Happy you come ?" Kika asks and I nod happily

Like by francisca.cgomes and 15.000 others
Loisjones: See ya on the mountain ⛰️❄️

Francisca.cgomes
My girl 👧 💓

Pierregasly
❄️❄️

Carlossainz55
Your coming to

Charles_leclerc16
There is coming drama

~~~
When we land in Austria, Pierre picks us up and we all sit in a ski hut. The super beautiful spot, "How was the flight?" Pierre asks as he starts the car. "Yes, good." Kika says and puts on some chill music. I lean my head against the window and Pierre and Kika talk a bit

Once I arrived I saw a super beautiful ski villa that was even more beautiful. Pierre parks the car and we walk inside with our suitcases. "Wow, nice place" I say and roll my suitcase into the living room. Ik en kika gaan even op de bank zitten en dan hoor lando lachen met die Luisa ze lopen de woonkamer in en Lando verstijft en kijkt me aan "Hy" Zeg ik zacht "Hoe gaat ie" Vraagt ie en ik haal me schouders op "Ja gaat beter dan ooit" Lach ik en lando trekt wit weg "Ik ga me kamer maar eens op zoeken we gaan straks avond skiën" Zeg ik en Luisa schud zijn hoofd "Lannie dat gaan wij niet doen hoor" Zegt Luisa en lando zucht "Kom op Lu" Vraagt die en ze kijkt me aan "Oke maar praat niet met haar" Zegt ze en ik grinnik en pak me koffer en loop naar me kamer. Ik heb uitzicht over de bergen geweldig.

"Wow deze kamer veel mooier" Lacht kika en loopt naar het raam toe "Ja klopt maar boeie" Zeg ik en leg al me spullen in de kast "Dit worden twee leuke weken" Zegt kika en we gaan liggen op me bed "Mag binnen kom"Vraagt Alexandera en we knikken en ze komt bij liggen "Ik heb gemist Lois" Lacht ze en trekt me knuffel "Ik jouw ook" Zeg ik. En we chillen nog wat tot Charles en Pierre binnen komen lopen "Dames we gaan zo weg om avond te skiën.
Me and Kika sit on the couch for a moment and then I hear Lando laughing with Luisa, they walk into the living room and Lando stiffens and looks at me "Hy" I say softly "How are you doing" He asks and I shrug "Yes going better than ever" I laugh and Lando turns white "I'm going to look for my room, we're going skiing later in the evening" I say and Luisa shakes his head "Lannie we're not going to do that" Luisa says and Lando sighs "Come on on Lu" She asks and she looks at me "Okay, but don't talk to her" She says and I grin and grab my suitcase and walk to my room. I have a wonderful view over the mountains.

"Wow, this room is much nicer" Kika laughs and walks towards the window "Yes, that's right," I say and put all my things in the closet "These are going to be two fun weeks" Kika says and we lie down on my bed "Can come in come" Alexandera asks and we nod and she lies down "I missed Lois" She laughs and pulls me into a hug "Me too" I say. And we chill for a while until Charles and Pierre walk in. "Ladies, we're leaving soon for some evening skiing" Says Charles en the girls leave tot chance.

When I'm completely done, I walk into the living room, everyone who has finished, the only one who doesn't come along is Carlos and Luisa's girlfriend, she also wanted to stop Lando, but he was eventually allowed to come along. "Ready" Carlos asks and we all nod yes and then walk there, it's about a 5 minute walk. With a snow board or skis that is difficult, but worth it. By the way, I have snow word, which I think is really cool to do.

Once we arrive we get into the ski lift and I sit in the ski lift with Charles Carlos Alexandra and Lando. That guy had the courage to sit next to me for a while "Hey Lois, I heard that you quit your studies" Charles says and I nod "Yes, that's right when I grow up to be a mother or something and have to travel every time, I don't want that and I can still maintain that modeling life" I laugh and Charles nods "I also think it would be stupid if Alexandra ever gets pregnant and then has to leave her behind" Charles says and looks at her "Well that's why I don't date F1 drivers" Laugh me to make Lando feel sour for a moment "But you still have" Charles says "Yes, that was fake because that boy here couldn't find a girlfriend" I laugh and Lando pushes me hard "Keep your hand off me for a moment" I say and roll my eyes "Nice guys" Alexandra says "Yes, they shouldn't have brought her along, they know Luisa thinks that's shit" Lando says "I don't care, she thinks I'm the one who is going to ruin this holiday with her whining" I say and hear Charles laugh softly. "Now shut up about her, she's great" Lando says and I stick my thumb and then we can finally get out. "Great" Charles says and I look at him "Hate is close to love" Alexandra says and I roll my eyes and then the other one is too and we leave the track and we do that a few times.

Once home I put on my bikini and Kika, Alexandra, Rebecca and I go into the jacuzzi. We brought wine and are going to relax. "Can I join you" Someone asks and there stands Luisa and I roll my eyes "I don't know yet" I laugh and she looks down "Come in" Rebecca and Alexandra say and Kika coughs "This will be fun" They say and Luisa also joins in "Nice ladies' time." Rebecca says, look, sure, she doesn't know what it's like, so I don't blame her for this either. "So you and Lando are finally back together" Rebecca says and she nods "Yes, he just didn't want me, no one else" She says "Well I'm not so sure yet" Alexandra says and I smile at her and Luisa looks at me angrily " What's wrong then?" Rebecca laughs. "Well, this shitty bitch convinced Lando to just leave her without anything." Kika says very angrily to her. I swallow and Luisa laughs "Girl, have you looked at her, she doesn't look that's why she's a worthless model" She says "I'm going out" I laugh and grab my bathrobe and walk back inside "Out already" Pierre says and all the boys look at me while I feel tears running down my cheeks "Hey what's up" Pierre says and I want to walk away "Nothing" I say and walk to my room and the tears roll down my cheek why love Lando too why can't we go further.

I accidentally posted the wrong part first, sorry