~Part 19~

the number of days later today is Sunday and race day for Lando I will definitely watch on TV. I really want him to get the best spot. But we haven't gotten that far yet and I try to call Lando but again he doesn't answer, he ignores me for 3 days and that hurts. I had fucking sex with him and then he thinks I'm going to ignore her for a while. But Kika told me not to worry too much about it and to leave it alone. But I still do it, it hurts, But luckily Kika will be here soon and we will chill here all afternoon and watch the race of cours. But first I want to get some tasty snacks, wine, etc., so when I get out of bed I put on something simple and try to call Lando again, but again he doesn't answer. I sigh and put my phone in my pocket and then walk to the door. Fortunately, the supermarket is on the corner of the tail, so you don't have to walk far. When you get there, get the things you wanted and walk quietly back home. I put all the stuff in the fridge when I get back and now I have to wait for Kika to arrive. So I check my phone again and still no notification from Lando. Dan decides to turn off my phone. When the bell rings, get up from the couch and walk to the door. Kika is standing there with a bottle of wine, I grin and let her in. "We can do this more often, supporting the boy on the couch together." Kika says and I nod and open Kika's bottle and pour it into two wine glasses. We lopen naar de bank en besluit toch maar weer me telefoon aan te doen en maak even foto.

 We lopen naar de bank en besluit toch maar weer me telefoon aan te doen en maak even foto

Liked by francisca.cgomes and 100.000 others

Loisjones: Ready for the race today come on boys @francisca.cgomes @Landonorris @Pierregasly

francisca.cgomes

Why do we always look weird in each other foto's

User45

I dont think she seen it yet

User43

omg now i feel really bad for her

Pierregasly

Thanks girls

User23

I think she wil find out soon

User34

So they not broken up and Luisa is with lando this so stupid of him.

Look the other 50.000 comments

I look at Kika and show her the comments and I feel something forming in my stomach. "Would he really be with her?" Ask Kika and she shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know, but I hope not for you." Kika says and pulls me into a hug. I decide to look up Luisa's Instagram and then the tears fill my eyes and I also show it to Kika. "Hey come here" Kika says and pulls me into a tight hug.

 "Hey come here" Kika says and pulls me into a tight hug