~Part 23~

It's already later in the day and we're going out with all of them soon. We were on the slopes all day today and we relaxed a bit here, so that was nice. "Is everyone ready" Charles asks and Carlos chuckles "Yes, well Lando and Luisa not yet" Carlos says "Well they will start fucking again" I say without emotion "Dam Lois a bit jealous" Carlos laughs "No I don't need to be that loser" I laugh "Look, he's losing me, I'm not losing him" I say and Kika claps "That my girl" She says and puts her hand around her "And I'll fix the boys tonight" I say and at that moment Lando and Luisa walk in and I had like her neck has 3 hickeys. "Well, finally there they are" Carlos says and we walk towards the van. The 10 minute drive until we arrive at the club and the ulcer in the van is not pleasant between me and Lando.

Once in the club we part ways, one sits at the bar, the other immediately goes onto the dance floor and I decide to sit at the bar and order a drink. "Can I have a red bull vodka?" I say and the bar nods and gives it to me. I drink it slowly until a boy sits down next to me, he just comes close and I don't feel comfortable with this, I swallow briefly and he puts his hand on my upper leg. "Will you stop, sir?" I ask and he laughs and comes to my ear. "Darling, you still owe me something." He says and I look at him questioningly. "Darling, I don't know you anymore, Jason." He says and the tears come in. my eyes. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I say and want to push him away honey "You still owe me 1000 euros" He says and I look at him softly, he is right, I am 1000 euros behind on my rent. "Just give me or do things to you that you don't want" He says and I only get more scared and stand stiff with fear until I feel a warm hand around my hips and someone stands behind me "Will you please leave my girlfriend alone " She says and then I recognize that voice, it's Lando. "She owes me 1000 euros and she can pay for it with her body." She says and I hear Lando lets me go and grabs him and pushes him against the wall. "I'll tell you this again, stay away from it or you won't be able to walk anymore" Lando says and pushes him against the wall and walks towards me, I give him a hug and when he holds me the tears fall. my cheeks of fear "I was so scared" I say sobbing and Lando strokes my back "Hey I understand, just calm down but he won't do anything to you" Lando says and pulls me to the hallway where no one is "But what do you mean?" you would have lost him another 1000" He says and wipes the tears from my cheeks "Well, I almost had enough money for my job and then I couldn't pay anymore" I say and Lando nods and puts his hand on my shoulder "I can give you something" He says and I shake my head "I'll figure it out or else I'll move in with my sister" I say and smile at Lando. "Lois" He says as if he wants to walk away again "I really didn't want to hurt you" He says and I look at him "If you had told me right away I wouldn't have had sex with you and that hurt the most." " I say and Lando nods carefully "Fine, I understand, you don't want anything with me, but I should have been honest right away." I say and Lando grabs my arm above "Lo, that's not true, I fucking liked you but I just knew it was going to be difficult " He says and I look at him "So you choose the easy way" I ask and he nods softly "Sorry Lando but I really expected more from you but I'm going to the house" I say and walk away.