Prologue

Okay, so This is my first ever story and X reader so do me a favor and be completely honest. If you hate it, tell me. I really hope it turns out okay.
(e/c) -eye color
(h/c)- hair color
Ext.
******
"wakey wakey (name). It's time to go." You groan and curl up in your blankets, not even realizing who was talking to you. "just five more minutes, please..." You were already starting to drift back to sleep when a sweaty palm grabs your hair and pulls you out of the safety of your bed.
"I said, It. is. Time. To. Go." Only now did you realize.the voice was rough and sharp. They pulled you up by your (h/c) hair so that your face was in line with theirs. "you little shit. I told you never to come back,"their breath reeked of alcohol, "remember?"
You already knew what was gonna Happen, so you did what you do best. You exhale quickly and shut off your mind. You blanky stare at the woman in front of you, no life in your (e/c) eyes. She snickers at you and throws you against the wall. You hit it with a thud and fall to the floor. "You are so damn pathetic (Name). you truely are worthless. I shouldve left you in the forest where I found you. Obviously your actual mother already knew you were worthless. Since she left you to die!" As she spoke the last word you see her draw her leg back and swing it full-force into your stomach. you hear a grunt but dont even realize it is from you. It is almost as if you were watching all this happening without actually being in your body. You watch her grin and kick you more till your body is broken. Soon blood dribbles out from your mouth. eventually she stops. She spits at the ground right by your face. "You really are pathetic (name)." She leaves as you lay there, finally coming back into your body, and weeze for air, your breath catching in your throat everytime you try. After what feels like hours, you finally pull yourself up from the ground and crawl back into bed, silent tears streaming down your face. Even through all of this, you feel the familar senation of being watched. You were too beat to move and investigate so you start to hum a nameless tune and tumble into a restless sleep.
*******Unknown P.O.V.*******
"I cant believe that's your kid. They cant even stand up for themselves!" I look down at the teenage brat in front of me, almost completely forgetting he was with me.
"if you dont shut up I swear I'll give you the beating of a damn life time." He looks up at me then shrugs and starts walking towards the woods.
"Whatever. Can we just go home? I'm starving."
Sighing mentally, I grab the pale teenager and teleport home.
*****************
"hello?? i-is someone there? " nothing. the sound of the wind pushing through the leaves surround the two human bodies. The oldest of the two cradles the littlest. As the eldest stumbles on, the large gash in her side trailing blood along the floor of the woods, the baby cries relentlessly. Trying to sooth the screaming girl, she sings a lullaby. "Someones always watching me. Someones always there. When I'm sleeping he just waits, and he stares..." In the distance, the mother hears a static like sound. She knew these were his woods, but she needed to run. And this was her last resort. She continues singing to her daughter, the baby now cooing at her mother. "I love you (name). I love you so much.." She begins crying now as she sets the baby down against the biggest tree she could find. She runs, making as much noise as possible to draw him near. Praying that he finds his child before it is too late...

****Your P.O.V ****
You wake up in a cold sweat. "The dreams, they're so real..." you mumble to yourself. You pull yourself up and cry out from the shooting pain in your ribs and stomach. "Holy freaking crap!" you hiss, clutching your midsection and stumble quietly out of bed. Just getting up leaves you aching to lay back down. "Sh-she wants me gone? f-fine." You drag out a small duffle bag and rip open your drawers, tossing in clothes and snagging what little cash you have. stumbling into the bathroom you grab your toothbrush, toothpaste and other needed things. Once backed, you get dressed as quickly as you can with your wounds, slipping on a jacket and a pair of converse. Grabbing your bag, you open the window and leave, heading towards your little safe heaven in the woods once again.