Chapter 3 open up.

You were running. It was chasing you. Your (h/l) (h/c) whips around as you run through the woods.
"I've gotta get out!"
You run franticly through the overgrowth, weaving behind trees and bushes, pausing for only mere seconds to catch your breath only to start running again once the loud static fills your ears.
You were just going for a walk in the woods, the sun was still in the sky and you were never in there for very long. Somehow, you ended up lost. You saw something catch your eye as the sun started to go down. It was a piece of paper. " "No No No No No No No No" was written along the sides with a drawing in the middle. Almost like a tall stick figure.
You crumple the paper and throw it to the ground, running deeper into the woods. Your tired legs catching on tree roots, slowing you down each time you stumble. The sense of fear still pounding in the back of your mind. You try to pick up speed but you land flat on your face, a shooting pain coming from your now twisted ankle.
"oh shit. Oh shit. I'm gonna die here...." You pull yourself behind a tree, trying not to move your swollen ankle.
"SNAP!" You feel your heart jump into your throat. You try to silence your labored breathing when you hear the ringing bombard your ears. You start screaming, the ringing turning into a ear splitting shriek...

You wake up with a start, gripping at your chest. Your heart was beating a mile a minute, trying to leap out of your chest. You take a shaky breath and run a hand through your (h/c) hair. "W-what the hell was that..."
You sit up wearily, sighing to.yourself as your eyes take a look around the room.
This time, you were surrounded by (f/c) {favorite color} walls. The room was empty, excluding the stiff bed you were laying on, and the small lamp in the corner. There were no windows anywhere, only a (f/c) door. Curious, you try to get out of bed, but can't. You look at your ankle and see it chained to the bed. You start to panic and you yank at the chain, making a loud rattling noise. To your disappointment, the chain held strong.
"ugh. Damnit. Of all people it had to be me." You weren't expecting a response, so when you got one, you were definitely caught off guard.
"Because you are special my dear child. You are a rare, unique jewel. A gift so to speak." The voice was...odd to say the least. It sounded familiar, yet completely unknown. it was almost like with every syllable the voice changed.
You look around for the voice, trying to find where it came from.
"who's there?" You hear some scuffling and then a white shape comes right up to you face. It takes you a moment to realize that the thing in front of you was a head, without a face. Surprisingly, you weren't scared, rather you felt...comfortable.
"My name is something long forgotten, but you can call me Slenderman." You noticed that the things "mouth" doesn't move. Nothing moves. It is like he is speaking into your mind.
You nod in understanding and the head moves away.
"I'll have someone bring you food when dinner is ready. Behave (y/n), and you will be allowed to roam." Just as soon as he appeared, he disappears leaving you to your now clouded thoughts.
******************************
He guys! Terribly sorry for the really,long wait. I've been working on other stories and my sister in in town and I have projects for English. Ugh. So much crap is going on. Well, I'll try to be better.
Later babes! ~~~~~