Chapter 10

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the wait, but a lot of things came up over the past few months and I'm doing my best to keep everything under control. My updates will probably be slow (as I already mentioned) and some of these chapters may turn into fillers. I do plan on editing the book whenever it is completed. So! For all you Grammar Nazi's out there I NEED you guys to nitpick every chapter for mistakes if you will. Of course you don't have to...

Anywho! Here's the next chapter!

******************************

"I can't believe that little sh*t would bring that up!!" Jeff punches the door to his room, the door bending and splintering under the force. His face burns with embarrassment. "BEN knew I like her... well, at least I think I do..." With a sigh, Jeff rakes a hand through his raven black hair. He plops onto his messy bed, causing it to creak and groan under his weight, and stares up at the ceiling. "I can't even be sure if I do like her... I just... I don't understand this feeling..."

***Time Skip to the following day***

"Good Morning (Y/n)," You walk down the mansion's staircase when Slenderman greets you, "I assume you slept well?" You nod, a bit lost in your own thoughts.

"Um... Slenderman, could you explain something to me?"

"Of course, what is it child?"

You look up at him, hesitating for a moment before asking, "How do I know which voices are good, and which are bad...?"

"They are all bad (Y/n), forgive me for being unclear, but most merely accept their situations and work with you rather than against you." You nod again, slightly more confused than before. "But, the ones that seek full control are the ones that give you the bloodlust, or in other words, the ones that are eager for you to let yourself fall into the state you were in when BEN had 'attacked' Jeffery."

"Okay... Is there any way I can control it? Or defend myself at least?"

"There is always a way child, but it requires great effort and even greater will."

Before you could reply, BEN comes down the stairs. "Mornin' (Y/n), Slender." He saunters past you and heads into the kitchen. You watch him go, making Slender's disappearance a surprise when you turn back around. With a sigh, you turn to go back up to your room when you bump right into a hard chest. Flustered, you move back, looking up at Jeff. Last night's conversation between you and BEN tumble through your mind and you feel your cheeks heat up.

"Sorry..." You step to the side of him and make your way up the stairs.

He watches you leave with a look of confusion. "Why is she so red?" With a shake of his head, he makes his way toward the kitchen.

***Your Point of View***

I stumble into my room, shutting the door behind me. "Ughhh I'm such an idiot! Why did I have to go and blush!?" I throw myself onto my bed.

"Well, (Y/n) have you considered that you have developed a small attraction to him?" A voice inquires.

"But there's no way! I literally just met him!"

Another let's out a soft giggle, "I think you like him~"

"I DO NOT!"

"Oh? Then why are you getting so defensive?"

I let out a small huff, unable to answer.

"I knew it!"

I roll my eyes at her comment, "Whatever. It doesn't matter anyways, it's just a silly crush it won't aff-"

"JEFF GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!!"

"CATCH ME, YOU STOPWATCH!"

**3rd person**

Jeff's shout pulls you to your feet, and before you know it you're sprinting down the stairs. You race through the mansion before getting outside. The first thing you notice is a small crowd of eight people in a make-shift circle. You quickly spot BEN and Sally among them, as well as Slenderman. The rest of them were foreign to you. A stifled shout snaps your attention to the two people in the middle of the circle. Jeff being one of them. The other was only vaguely familiar within the haze of your mind. The clock in her eye socket sparked memories but you paid no mind to them as you watched her slice at Jeff, drawing blood. The mere sight of this made you shut down, allowing the voices to take over. You barrel your way past the small crowd, tackling the girl to the ground.

"What the - ?!" Before she can even finish her sentence your fist connects with her jaw. She throws you off just as you go to throw another hit, and gets up, wielding her knife in an easy grip. You jump to your feet just as quickly, and she strikes. Her attack catches you off guard and she leaves a large gash across your stomach. With a low groan of pain, you jump back, landing a kick on her side as she comes forward. She's thrown off balance for only a second before she is at you again. You begin moving and dodging her swipes at an inhuman speed, as if you could predict her actions. She swings her knife straight at you, and it's as if the world slows down. Kicking your leg out, you catch her knee, bringing her to the ground. At the same time, you reach with your hand, grabbing the knife and ripping it away from her, slicing your palm open in the process. As she falls, you pin her down for good measure, placing the tip of her knife at her throat. With a sickening smile you whisper to her, "You're Mine." Just before you shove the blade into her throat, your lifted off of her and the world speeds up again.

In a fury, you struggle out of your captures grasp, only to have their grip become even harsher the moment they catch you again. You look up towards the being and a sharp memory pulls at your brain. Slowly you begin to calm, and the world around you becomes clearer.

"You know him... You can't win against him... He's stronger and wiser than you..."

The entity holding you is no other than Slenderman. You glance down, realizing that you're held above ground, and see the other people help a girl with a clock for an eye off the ground. You look back at Slenderman.

"What happened? Is everyone alright~" Your words begin to slur and your world begins to slide in and out of focus.

"I will tell you when you wake up child."

And with that, your world goes dark.

**********************************************************************

FINALLY UPDATED!! Forgive me for any mistakes, it's like 2am over here where I'm at. And I kinda avoided doing my paper for English... XD oh well! I hope this isn't too confusing or bad... if it is let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to correct it as soon as I am able. Later Babes!

~SydtheKiller