Chapter 6

It's silent when you wake up, dark as well. A soft sigh escapes your lips. Your body felt heavy, stiff. A voice slips into your mind just as you went to sit up.

       "Is she going to be okay?"   You try to move, to turn your head. You feel your chest tighten as you begin to panic .Your body is unmovable. You try with everything you have to move, twitch, SOMETHING, but nothing happens. You feel as if you were thrashing against a ironbox. 

   "She's gonna die~."  You freeze, the sing-song voice sending ice down your spine. You try to crane your neck, yearning to put this new laughing and cynical voice to a face. It becomes silent again as you realize your efforts were pointless and your ears strain for any sort of noise. Something rough and wet  brushes against your neck and you attempt to recoil in disgust.

   "Mmmm, I'm not so sure. She doesn't taste like a human anymore..." You just barely catch the wisps of a deeper voice before it fades into the darkness, leaving you to stomach what it had said. "Not human?" you think. "But that doesn't make any sense..." A giggle breaks your train of thought. "So? their kind die too. She'll just take longer. " You lay there even more confused. "Their kind? I'm human. what is their kind? What's going on?!" Heated breath sticks to your ear as the deeper voice from earlier whispers to you. "Things will change for you little one. No more will you be content with your current position. You will have questions and with time they will be answered. but as for now, wake up. Greet the damned ones in the hell you call home and face your destiny." You can almost here the smirk playing on the creatures lips as his voice slithers into your ear, "Good luck (y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~Jeff's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

I sit outside the door of Dr. Smiley's room, waiting patiently for (y/n) to wake up, or for Smiley to come out. No one ever really comes down this hallway anymore. They all moved to rooms across the mansion or upstairs to avoid hearing Smiley's late night "patients." The bastard pretty much has the whole hallway to himself. The only other person sleeping on this side of the mansion is me, but my room is all the way at the end of the hall on the opposite side.

I fiddle with my knife a little bit, dragging the tip across my hand lightly, my forever smile growing as the feeling sends small jolts of excitement through me. It's been almost four days since my last kill, and the feeling was getting harder to control. I could feel it thrashing against my skull in the middle of the night, begging for blood. I chuckle softly as I  press the blade against my fingertip, splitting the skin with ease, and I taunt myself with it. Putting the bloody finger in my mouth, I feel my insanity spike and writhe, wanting so badly to be released. It isn't until I'm shaking that I realize Slendy's right above me.

"Leave Jeffery. Before I have to throw you out once more." I was up and running by the time he said leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~(it can get kinda gruesome. long story short, Jeff murders two people)~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was close to three in the morning when I got to a decent town. My bike was empty by now, so I just left it and walked the rest of the way. I was already too far gone, so I targeted the first house I came across. It was a simple house, no giant four story castle. And, it was far from any other house, good for me. I sneak my way to the kitchen window, sliding it open with ease. Once inside, I begin my favorite little game. I creep silently down the hall, opening a door slowly to reveal a sleeping couple. I lick my lips with anticipation and slide into their room, grabbing the guy first and tossing him onto the ground with a thud. He jumps up with panic in his eyes that soon turned to fear at the sight of my beautiful face. He goes to shout but im quick. In a flash my hand is over his mouth and my knife is digging into his neck. "Shh," I coo, "don't wanna spoil the fun now do we?" I shake my head at him. With a quick movement, my blade slips into his throat, coming out effortlessly on the other side. "Go. To. Sleep." I leave him on the floor, chocking on his own blood, and move on to his lover. I grab her by her hair and throw her off, making her land on top of her now dead spouse. She screams in terror as her hands are coated in his still warm blood. I laugh. She looks up at me, and whimpers, scooting away from me as I move forward. "N-no!! please!! D-don't hurt me! " I back her up against the wall before grabbing her and pulling her to her feet, my face a mere inches from her's . "Don't you want be beautiful like me?" She shakes her head, tears streaming down her face. I frown despite my permanent grin. "No? You don't want to be beautiful like me?! tsk. oh well, I guess I'll have to make you beautiful anyways." I brush the flat of my blade across her pale cheek, relishing in her fear as she tries to shrink and cower away from it. I grab her face roughly in my hand so her mouth is open, and slide my knife in, her husbands blood still on it. With a single fluid motion, I've carved out half of my beautiful smile onto her ugly face. She screams in agony,  her body jerking from the pain. "Now now," I say, "We're almost done." I slide my knife into her mouth again and immediately she begins screaming. I grow annoyed and rip my blade out, tearing her skin in jagged edges, making her smile look sloppy. I growl. "You ruined it!" I slash my weapon across her face, leaving a large red gash. I move away from her as she drops to the ground. Rolling my eyes, I say to her "Run you bitch. I'm bored." Still shaking, she gets to her feet and begins running, screaming for help. I snicker and saunter after her, laughing as she weakly paws at the front door. I grab her by her hair and turn her around to face me, sliding my knife in between her ribs as I whisper to her, "Go. To. Sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~(y/n) P.O.V.~~~~~~~~

You open your eyes slowly, wincing a little as the light in the room blinds you momentarily. You slowly sit up, your (e/c) eyes darting around the room.

"Ah, (y/n). You're finally awake." You whip your head around and stare at the man in front of you. "I'm Dr. Smiley. It's nice to see those beautiful eyes of yours finally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time. I hope that this really long and kinda gruesome chapter helps. Again I am so so so so sorry you guys. I'm trying I swear.