Chapter 7

You stare a little at the "doctor" in front of you. His dark hair shadows his eyes, and a surgical mask covers his mouth and nose. You hear him laugh a bit, "No need to stare Ms. (y/n)." You feel your face heat up a bit as you look away, still in the process of remembering what happened.
"Why am I here Doctor...?"
He looks up from the now clean tools in front of him and you can hear his smirk. "Smiley. I'm doctor Smiley, and you are here because you passed out and your heart rate dropped dangerously low..." His voice dropped low by the end of his sentence, making shivers run down your spine. A sharp clang catches you by surprise, and you jump. Smiley chuckles as he takes off his gloves, "calm down (Y/n), it's only me~".  You flinch a bit as you feel his fingers brush through your (h/l) hair. You stand up, getting off the bed that you were on. "Um.. Thank you, Dr. Smiley. I should probably get going though..." You move towards the exit, daring not to look back even though you can feel his stare burning holes into the back of your head, almost daring you to turn around.

"Stay safe little, " you hear him snicker a bit before he continues, "human." With nothing left to say, you grab the handle of the door and open it, taking careful steps into the hallway before the door slams shut behind you.

*****Jeff's P.O.V.*****

I shake a little as I stop in the forest near the mansion. A mangled laugh passes my lips as the feeling that dominated me slowly shrank away into nothing more than a little tug. I feel my clothes stick to me a bit. The once warm blood now drying and cold on my hot skin. I peel off my jacket, wanting to wash the blood off as soon as possible. The thing reeked now. heh, guess I should've washed it sooner. I walk up to the door of the mansion,  nodding at one of the, I guess proxies, that sit out there during the night, and walk inside.

BEN is the first person I see when I enter, and as usual he is crashed on the couch. I shake my head as I move passed him and into the hallway leading to my room. I was just about to pass by Smiley's room when the door opens. The first thing I see is her (h/l), (h/c) hair. The second thing I notice is that she's up and moving! The door slams behind her and she jumps, turning around to look at the door, before her eyes stop on me. They go wide. "J-Jeff?"

*****You're P.O.V.*****

"J-Jeff?"

The moment your eyes lock with his, everything comes flooding back. the fight, the blonde boy that you knocked down. The way you moved and how it felt. Everything. You couldn't believe it. There's  no way that was you.  You shake your head a bit, feeling a bit dazed now. You hear Jeff move closer to you but you hold up a hand and after a few seconds you ask, "What EXACTLY happened before I ended up in Doctor Smiley's room?"

********************************************************

Okay I know I'm an awful person and Im really sorry, it's just a lot of things were going on and I know this is a really short chapter. I am so sorry. Truly I am. I hope you can forgive me.

~~Syd the Killer