Chapter 9(Just changing some stuff. minor changes)

"Why you have powers like mine"

Your face pales a little, "p-powers? What d-do mean powers?" You turn your face to look over at Jeff, who was staring at the ground. "Jeff? did you know about this?"

He doesn't answer.

"(y/n)," Slenderman's voice buzzes in your head, "listen to me. That little episode you had with BEN, it is part of your power. As well as the voices in your head." You whip your head up towards Slenderman.

"How d-did y-you-?" He cuts you off. "I know because I have them too, well that and yours are usually pretty loud." You turn a bit red, both embarrassed and a bit in shock. You couldn't believe what he had said. "Y-You can hear them?" you whisper. He doesn't answer, instead he continues talking. "The strength you had, it comes from the voices. They fuel your power. Each voice holds a separate power, and each give you another boost of strength, another boost in speed, and another boost in accuracy."

You take a calming breath, listening to the soft, yet constant hum of voices in your head. Strangely, they seem to be talking amongst themselves. Almost like they were hiding from you.

"(Y/n)," you slip out of your thoughts as Slenderman starts to speak again. "I must warn you though. Some of the voices are worse than others. Many are there to aid you, yes. But with all things there is an opposite. There will always be ones that seek your downfall, for they are the ones that crave a body more so than the ones that are content with their fates."

~~~~~

You sit down on your bed, absentmindedly tossing a ball at the wall. What Slender said to you had been picking at your insides all day. Some of the more comforting voices try to reassure you that nothing bad will happen.

"Come on, (Y/n), don't stress over this. You'll be fine."

You shake your head, a small smile gracing your lips as you reply, "You guys are right. I wont worry about this. Besides," you lay back, collapsing onto your bed, "I can definitely handle myself now." Some soft laughter brings a full on smile to your lips. They always made you feel better. Especially after your stepmother would b-

"(Y/n)!"  One scolds, making your train of thought stop in its tracks. "What? Did I say something wrong?" You could practically feel the anger rising off of them. "I don't ever want you to think of that woman again unless it's to plan her death."  It goes quiet in your head, every voice now focused on the conversation between you and the scolder.  You stay quiet for a long time, shielding your thoughts away from them. You've never heard them say something like that before. They usually just avoid the topic of your stepmother.

Knock Knock

You look up at the door, "Come in." The door knob turns and your door slowly swings inward. His hair is the first thing that catches your attention. "Hey Jeff. Did you need something?" He shakes his head as he walks to the middle of your room, dragging a pouting Ben behind him, "nah, I just came up because Benny-Boo here is scared of you." Ben elbows Jeff in the side before wrenching himself out of Jeff's grip.

"I'm not scared of her Damnit!" He sighs hanging his head as he mumbles, "I just don't want to get my ass kicked again." You stifle a laugh, where as Jeff starts to chuckle. "So you're scared of her then?"
Ben shoots Jeff the middle finger. "Aww, when and where babe?" You start to giggle as Ben's face turns a bright red. You brush some of you hair away from your face, stretching your arms a bit before interrupting the two idiots.

"So what did you need then Ben?" He gives you a puzzled look before a flash of recognition crosses over his features.

"Oh right. Well um, I was wondering if you would tell me why you did that..."

You raise an (h/c) eyebrow at him. "Why I did what?"

"You know, the whole, 'Don't touch him or Imma kill you ' thing for Smiley face over here," he tosses his head back slightly, motioning to Jeff. "Most people would've just stepped aside or coward away in fear. Then there's you and all that crazy overly possessive stuff. So why did you do it? "

Your face starts to heat up when he mentions this. In all honesty you didn't even know yourself why you did it. It was as if you weren't in control at all. "Hey," you whisper to the voices in the safe heaven of your thoughts, "was I really that bad?" The lack of response only proves your concern.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Ben asks.

You nod, willing the blush away and you glance at Jeff, a hint of worry in his eyes before he looks away. "I'm fine. I was just thinking." You sigh, raking a hand through your (h/l), (h/c). "Honestly though Ben, I have no idea why I did that. I'm just as confused as you are."

Ben shrugs. "Alright. I was just wondering if you liked him or something." You turn a bright red and shoot a death glare at the elf, making him laugh. "You DO like him don't you!!" He doubles over in laughter as you start to get annoyed.

"I do not!!" you shout.

"Sure you don't princess." he rolls his eyes, "Just like I don't like killing idiots." With that he leaves, closing the door. It wasn't until then that you realize that Jeff had left a while ago.

"There's no way I like him. I literally just met him. We don't even talk that often. Uggghhh Stupid Ben. Making me turn red. He doesn't understand anything." You grab your tennis ball from the bed and chunk it as hard as possible to the wall. with a loud crack, the ball drops from the wall, leaving a hole in its wake.

"Oops..." 
****************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! sorry the wait. I've rather busy this summer! So this chapter was more of a filler chapter, sorry, though the beginning may become kind of important later on. Also! I um, I decide to do something silly and enter this story into CreepyPasta_Awards help me out please? XD Well, happy summer!! later Babes!!

~Syd the Killer