Chapter 4

You just sit on the edge of the bed, lost in your thoughts.
"I can't believe it. What am I supposed to do? I....I can't go back to my step-mom... I doubt she's even there anymore.
You snicker a little at your thoughts. It's not like it even matters. She'd probably kill you the moment she saw you. I bet sh-
Your thoughts are cut off by a sharp knock on the door.
"(y-y//n?) " The door creaks open and a little girl about the age of eight came through the door.
She seemed to be harmless, her green eyes peaking out from her curly brown hair framing her slightly bloody face. She cautiously came into the room, her arm dragging a ragged and dirty looking teddy bear behind her. She closed the door; her dirty pink night gown brushing against her arms and dangling down her mid thigh. She comes up to you, her eyes cast down.
"(y/n??) Are you hungry?"
You hesitate, "who are you?"
She fidgets a little, "M-my name is Sally..." You smile a little. "Hi Sally. " you pause for a second, "you asked if I was hungry?"
She looks up and nods, "Slendy said we are having tacos...? He wanted me to ask if you wanted some..." You nod, going to stand up but then remember the chain around your ankle. "I am uh... Kinda stuck here..." Her face falls, "Oh. He got you then. " you hear her sigh before turning around. "I'll go and get you some food. I'll be right back." She opens the door and leaves, almost slamming it shut behind her.
"he got me? who is he?" You let out a small sigh and flop back onto your bed, staring at the dark ceiling. You wait around for a little while, until the door creaks open. Sitting up, you expect to see Sally, but you scream when your (e/c) eyes lock onto the forever smile of the raven haired boy, bringing in your meal.
He doesn't even bat an eye as you scream your lungs out, instead he places the food on the floor and leans against the door waiting. After what seems like forever you finally stop, your throat raw and torn up from the over use.
"Finally, I'd thought you'd never shut up." You look up at the teen infront of you, glaring coldly at him. " Oh don't give me that look. I brought you food. You should be thankful."
You look down at the tray of food at his feet, and your stomach growls. Jeff Smirks before moving over to you, leaving the food there. You scoot away as he gets a little too close. he pulls out a small little key from his pocket and grabs your ankle, you squirm in his grip, but he holds you down. After a few seconds he let's go and you tumble off the bed. It takes you a moment to realize that you no longer had the chain on your ankle. He smiles wider at your shocked expression.
"what?" He asks, his voice a bit rough, "didn't think I'd let you go?" You nod your head, in a state of shock. He laughs at your reaction and your cheeks heat up. You give him a glare and carefully scoot back towards the tray of food, snatching up the warm, soft tortilla and stuffing into your mouth while keeping an eye on Jeff as he plops down onto the small bed, covering his eyes with his arm. After finishing the food, you pick up the children size juice pouch. You were just about to get up when you hear a soft snore escape the teens mouth. You smile a little at the seen in front of you before the peaceful snores are interrupted.
"OH HELL NO!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone I'm so.sorry it's so late. I'm an awful person. Thanks for sticking around though. I'll try to be better. Any guesses on who you'll meet next?