Chapter 2

"So, you're finally awake. huh?" you freeze. The voice was deep and smooth, sending a small shiver down your spine. Slowly, you turn your complete focus toward the voice.
The first thing you notice are his clothes. His black pants and white hoodie look filthy and stained with something red. But from what you don't know, while the sinking feeling in your gut tells you that you don't want to know. Next, your (e/c) eyes travel to his face.You flinch at first, staring at the twisted features for a moment. His smile looked way too big, stretching from almost ear to ear so it seemed. His eyes are wide, as if he couldn't blink or his eyelids weren't there. the thought made you cringe on the inside. His hair is barely above his shoulder and is pitch black.
You don't answer him, at a loss for words. Instead you just stare at his face, thinking of how this all even happened. "Why me? Of all people, it has to be me...."
"Hellooooo? Earth to (Y/n)? " He waves his hand in front of your face, making you flinch and stumble backwards until you clip the desk with your hip. You wince faintly at the throbbing pain but tune it out as the boy gets up, grabs your arms and pulls you to him. He shakes you roughly, "hellooooooooooo? Answer me!" you snap out of your daze and blink at him before screaming bloody murder.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! WHERE AM I????"
You dont flinch as he brings his face close to yours, his eyes searching yours for some reason. "I'm Jeff. Now will you please shut up. You've been screaming all night which makes it impossible to sleep." You start to panic a little, not knowing what to do. You rip yourself away and open the door, sprinting out. Running down the long hallway, you reach a large open room, almost like a ball room or Really big living room. Filled with what looked like other....people? Quickly you dash into.a corner, hidding behind a potted plant. Looking around, you notice a few people with Masks. One in particular looks extremely familiar as he stands next to two other people. One in a hoodie, another in what seems to be a pair of goggles and a mouth guard?
Looking away, you see a boy in green. You laugh a little because it almost looks like he is wearing a dress, but then you hear Jeff's labored breathing. Your (e/c) eyes search for the person closest to you, but far enough so that you can evade the joker-wanna-be.
Seeing someone in the perfect position, you run, hearing Jeff's footfall and shouts close behind.
You grab the shoulder of a woman with brown hair that drapes over her shoulder and down to her mid-back. She seemed fairly tall and she looked a bit dangerous from the back because of her stance, but anything was better than him.
With a quick, labored breath, you start talking "help! Help me please! I need to get out of -" The girl you grab turns around to face you. the first thing you notice about her face are her eyes. Err...eye. Because the other is showing the time. You move, trying to get away, but she.smiles at you and giggles. "Your time is up." You go to scream yet again but your mouth is covered and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyy, so I know I'm NOT the best author but at least Im tryin', even if it does take me forever, ya know? anywho, I'm sorry for my lateness, my Dearest reader, (all 2 of you) but I've been a little busy. I'll try and be better I promise. And I'm also.sorry that my chapters are short a little rushed. Im trying to.fix it I promise. Later babes!