important + sneak peak

While I thank you guys for coming and defending me, please dont start arguments over silly comments. I was aware that Pizza6667 was joking, and that is why I joked a litle back. Joanna_thatdudette thank you for defending me, it means a lot. And I thank everyone and anyone else who has or wanted to do the same.  I promise you guys though, you dont need to. Instead just get my attention and I will handle it accordingly. I am very capable of handling myself and the last thing I want is a fight on my story over something silly.  So! To make things better, how bout a sneak peak for the next chapter?

************************************

A deep laugh breaks your concentration, and you whirl around. Quietly you walk towards the laugh, listening for any other sound. After a few minutes of silence, you relax, telling yourself it was just one of your voices playing a prank on you.

Turning back, you jump in surprise. Someone is standing a short distance away. A twig snaps under your feet and the figures attention is now pinned on you. You creep forward, watching him intently. Who the hell could that be? Probably some idiot who thinks he owns these woods. He laughs, and a cold shivers runs down your spine, trapping you in place. Oh shit. You watch silently as he makes his way towards you, laughing and smiling, his eyes never leaving you. He carries a bottle in one hand, a knife in the other. His once white hoodie confirms your suspicion. Jeff.

By the time you gain control of your limbs it's too late. Tackling you down, he sits on your chest, pinning your arms down with his knees. His laughter taunts you as you his knife traces patterns across your cheek. His gasglow smile looks bigger than usual as his knife dips down to your throat. You look into his eyes, looking for any sign that he recognizes you, but shake under him when you realize there is nothing there but the blood lust, and his own insanity.

"J-Jeff, what are you going to d-do?"

"Well, I'm gonna cut open that pretty little mouth if yours (y/n) so you can be just as beautiful as me, then you can Go To Sleep!!! "

************************************

It's still under editing so forgive me for any poor grammar or weird sentences. I love you guys very much and I hope you guys have a great day!