Chapter 14

Your hand slams against Jeff, sending his body soaring into a near by tree with a sickening crack. You feel his impact against the tree and then the ground as vibrations through the forest floor, before he raises himself from the ground, his body shaking. It isn't until you here his laughter that you realize how far gone he really is.

"Looks like the little bitch can fight." He slurs with a smile. The blade twirls in his hand, making the air around it vibrate with energy. "Too bad I still have to make you Go To Sleep." He lunges at you, swinging his knife at your chest. With unknown skill you feel yourself dodge his attacks gracefully, making his frustration grow.

Your body hums as more and more energy seems to fill you, making you move faster and faster. The moment Jeff comes too close for comfort, you teleport behind him, putting distance between you and the insanity driven man. "Come on, bitch. Why are you running away? Scared I'll make you beautiful!?" He slashes at the empty air around him, trying to make contact with you. In the distance you watch silently, before the others make you reappear before him. After tossing him around again, you teleport on top of him, holding him down with your body. Time slows once again as Jeffery struggles beneath you, thrashing. A warmth spreads across your back before a searing pain replaces it. You scream in agony inside your head pleading for the pain to leave, but no one hears you. You watch in anguish as a pure, white appendage appears against Jeff's throat.

You will never again feel the joy of taking a life. Your end is here.

The white appendage twists, sharping itself to a point, and draws back, aiming for his heart. Quickly, you realize the intention behind it all and fight for control.

Tension builds in your new body part. Everything stills. It moves like a speeding bullet, You scream for it stop, and at the last second you feel yourself being thrust back into control. You will the point of your 'weapon' away, but you weren't fast enough. It slams into his stomach, piercing the cold earth beneath him. You watch in shock as he smiles up at you.

"Guess the little bitch can fight," he coughs, a bit of warm blood hitting your face.

Your weapon shrinks back into your body as the blood lust fades from Jeff's eyes. Tears falls onto his face as he looks at you in pain and confusion, his blood flowing freely.

"(y-y/n)? What's going on? D-did you do thi-" He coughs again. More blood spills from the open wound in his stomach and moans in pain. He looks at you, pain and something you can't quite figure out swirling in his eyes. With a strangled breath he chokes out, "Only a monster can destroy another monster."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stumble through the door way of the house, Jeff's body dragging behind as you take him to the basement. His blood covers your clothes; your face is stained with old tears and dried blood. You lay him onto the medical table in EJ's area, making him jump in surprise.

You cut him off before he gets to speak, new tears threatening to spill.

"Bring him back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a long wait. I didnt edit this, so sorry for all the typos. enjoy!

~Syd the Killer