DIO

Justin Bieber // I'll Show You

DIO

Pixie

"You're going out looking like that?" Orthon scrutinized Pixie with a disgusted look. Pixie was wearing gray sweatpants with a checkered black, white and gray loose blouse and also Pixie's old beat up black converse. "It's the best thing I have..." Pixie murmured looking at her beat up converse.

"Whatever honey, here is my credit card, go buy yourself some proper clothing. And don't you dare talk to anyone. Go buy your clothes and come home." He demanded and Pixie nodded quickly. Orthon kissed Pixie deeply and walked through the open front door and walked out of it for his work out.

Pixie sighed in relief, it's been ages that she has had the chance to go alone to somewhere and she couldn't have been more excited.

Pixie grabbed her black hobo bag and change for the bus and left through the door where her lover just walked through. Pixie already has her driver's license, but Orthon banned Pixie for having her own car, afraid that she'll run away from the violent man.

Pixie abhors the fact that she has to walk and take the bus everywhere, she isn't even aloud to own a bike. Pixie had to suck it up. She loves Orthon too much to disobey him, she wants to fix the evidently broken man. He doesn't have any parents to go to when he needs the parental comfort. Everytime they visit their graves, Pixie's heart aches. She cannot stand to see her lover, the love of her life, the man she wants to marry, cry.

Halfway through Pixie's walk to the bus stop, the weather took a turn for the worst. Pouring rain, and Pixie wasn't even wearing a jacket. She quickly ran to the bus stop, exactly on time for the bus. The drive to the mall was regular, the overweight, but nice, bus driver greeted Pixie kindly. She took a seat near the back, she had the choice to sit wherever she wanted since there were only two other people accompanying Pixie on the bus ride.

When she arrived in the mall, she looked around in amazement. She missed the busy people, the happy families and even the straying teenagers. It has to be at least four months since she been to the mall.

It was abnormally busy, for some reason. There were many screaming teenage girls and even some boys, waving around with some flyers. There even were a few girls crying. Is Justin Bieber here?

She debated to walk over to a friendly looking girl that looked about seventeen years old with many black curls and black rimmed glasses, but then she remembered what Orthon said. She shook her head sorrowfully and walked into a Forever 21. She hasn't bought a girly dress in ages. Orthon hated most of her clothes and made Pixie throw them away.

Pixie expected to get looks from people because of her different hair, which she got, but she just kept on smiling. She can't be happier being here.

She found a few items here such as a metallic skater dress, a deep scoop back red dress that she was sure Orthon will love, a black deep clevage dress, some basic shirts, two pairs of jeans, two skirts and a leather shirt.

Pixie had to make sure that she didn't waste Orthon's money on something useless. She already dispises to use his money, let alone, waste it on something he doesn't like.

After Pixie left the store with three bags, she bumped into a girl and fell on her butt. The petite girl with many black curls and black rimmed glasses looked at the rainbow haired girl with wide eyes and stook a slender hand out to help her up.

"I'm so so sorry. I was looking where I went." The tiny girl apologized to the bamboozled Pixie.

"It's, um, it's okay." Pixie doesn't know how to react, she's scared to speak, afraid that Orthon will pop out of nowhere and hurt her infront all of these people. She hasn't interacted with strangers or anyone for that matter for months, you honestly can't blame her.