OCTO

Zara Larsson ft MNEK // Never Forget You

Octo

Tyler

"Come on Ty, we didn't travel all the way from freaking LA for you to chicken out." Dylan said pushing Tyler out of Mike's car.

After a lot of convincing they managed to get Mike as their temporary chauffeur.

The night on where Pixie's accident happened, Tyler and Dylan immediately flew back to Virginia. Tyler had to see in person if she was okay, and he has never wanted to beat up another person as much as he wants to beat up Orthon, but he has to be the mature one and let the other men in prison do that shit to him.

"Are you sure this is the right address?" Tyler asked standing in front of a large big stone building with many windows. Dylan nodded and checked his phone again. "Raye texted it to me, so yeah probably."

It's been a few days since the boys came to Virginia for Pixie. Now they were about to personally visit Pixie.

The first time they tried to visit her, didn't went so smoothly. Tyler had to visit her concious or unconcious. He had to know if she was at least anything close to okay.

"Dylan, you hold the teddy bear, and I'll hold roses." Tyler said and Dylan grabbed the bear from Tyler.

They stepped out of the cab and handed the kind driver a few notes and walked inside the hospital, hoping they were allowed to visit her.

Tyler ran a hand through his hair hoping to fix it a bit, to look at least a bit decent.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The kind looking nurse said to the two young men. "Yeah, we're wondering if we could visit our friend Pixie Manago." Dylan asked, because his friend was too nervous and the nurse nodded. She walked over to her computer and started typing.

After a minute or so, she came back to the boys with a small frown on her face. "I'm sorry, but we can only allow family to visit Pixie Manago, due to her situation." She said and the boys nodded.

"Okay, thank you for your time." Dylan said politely and the nurse nodded, walking away to a long hallway.

"Fuck, I knew that this would happen." Tyler said and sat down on one of the chairs that stood near the receptionist area. Tyler looked up at Dylan who was smiling and thinking.

Dylan eventually turned around and started searching for a certain person. Once he looked at a girl with red curly hair who sat on the floor near the cafetaria, he smiled.

"See that girl?" Dylan asked nodding his head over to her. "Yeah, what's with her?" Tyler asked while keeping his eyes focused on Raye, who sat there with her head in her hands.

"That's Pixie's friend. She was all over twitter too. Many paparazzi tried to interview her too, but she refused to talk. Her name is Raye." Dylan said with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Yeah, so?" Tyler asked and Dylan rolled his eyes at his obliviousness.

"What if we go up to her, and ask if she will let us in. We have to go in spy mode though, the nurses can't see us." Dylan said and Tyler nodded actually liking the idea of his intelligent friend.

"You've done your research haven't you?" He asked Dylan with a big smile. Dylan nodded and rubbed his neck. "Stiles Stilinski is rubbing off on me." Tyler smiled and pushed Dylan.

"Let's start then." Tyler said and walked over to the red haired girl.

Raye sat there waiting for her boyfriend, Zayn, to come back with their food.