PENTE

Raye // Bad Faith

Pente

Pixie

Pixie is living with fear. Every day it becomes worse. She's still stuck in the house and overthinking more than ever. Her mother and father are still doing everything they can to get Pixie away from Orthon, but Pixie won't budge. She refuses to leave him, he needs her.

Since the night of the incident at Target, Pixie hasn't been the same. Tyler's bloody face keeps on flashing through her mind and Orthon's face before he attacked her. She has never seen so much hatred in Orthon's eyes since the first damage session.

Pixie doesn't look at the sky anymore when she wakes up and her hair is now maroon brown. The bags under her eyes become darker and bigger every night. That's what sleepless nights full of overthinking does to you, it breaks you, the way you've never been broken before. And it is hard to get rid of those thoughts, extremely hard.

Orthon is less home now, Pixie thinks he is having an affair with his assistent, she's a hot red head twenty-six year old woman with a big bosom and full bottom, what man can't resist that?

Orthon took Pixie's phone and threw it in their backyard pool. All the contact between the outside world, for Pixie, have been destroyed.

Pixie's killing herself without even knowing, well, deep inside she knows that Orthon has already destroyed her.

Orthon promised her the world, but all she got were bruises and a broken heart.

The week with Ash did not go well. Pixie told everything Orthon has done to her and apparently Orthon has no trust in his girlfriend that he had to put up camera's in the house. Orthon could watch the footage live. He got beyond angry and beat Ash up, while he was sleeping.

Pixie is seeing how dangerous Orthon is becoming, little did she know that he has always been like that. Love has been blinding her. Pixie has noticed herself becoming less and less passionate towards Orthon. She's keeping her distance from him and Orthon isn't happy with it.

He has been noticing Pixie's change in behavior. She's less affectionate and talks less.

The night Orthon beat Ash, Ash was at their house watching over Pixie. Pixie went crazy when she heard the front door slam open.

Ash decided to call it a night early and she was reading a book when Orthon stormed in.

Frightened and nervous she slowly stood up and walked to the hallway where Orthon was ripping off his suit jacket.

The look on his face was pure anger. Maybe even beyond anger. He's Furious.

"H-Hey Orthon, how are you swe-" He hit her. With the backside of his hand. She fell to the ground and her reading glasses broke in two when she fell on them.

"You bitch! I told you to keep quiet. I thought you fucking loved me!" One more slap plus a kick in the stomach.

His pointy shoe right in her side. Once. Twice.

Pixie wanted to fight back, but she's too weak. After the few kicks and hits, she wasn't able to stand up.

"Where is Ash?!" He demanded. Pixie knew what was about to happen and she wanted to do everything to stop it from happening.

"H-he went h-home. He h-had to s-study." Her voice came out fragile just like she is. Orthon didn't believe a word and kicked the already wounded Pixie again.

"You lying whore! I know he's here." Orthon said and ran up the stairs. Pixie screamed. Begging for Orthon to go easy on Ash, his little brother.

She knows that once Orthon is enraged, he only sees red and doesn't stop until he actually sees red. As in blood.