Wait For You

MYTH // W8 4 U

Wait For You.

It was a normal day for Pixie, well sorta.

Today is the day that Pixie's gonna have to say goodbye to Tyler and Dylan, and also meet her lawyer. To say that Pixie is nervous, is an understatement. She's terrified, mostly for meeting the lawyer who's gonna defend her in court.

With a shaky sigh, Pixie pulled the Fight Club gym shirt over her head and brushed her maroon brown hair, she was hesitating to dye it back to her natural color, Cheryl told her that it would look amazing, but she's still hesitating.

Pixie took one last look at her arm that was still in a cast and sighed to herself. Three more weeks.

"Pixie, are you ready to leave?" Cheryl asked loudly from wherever she was and Pixie walked out of the bathroom, not in the mood to yell back.

"Oh there you are, have you packed your formal clothes, for the meeting with your lawyer?" She asked stuffing equipment in her large bag.

"No, am I supposed to do that then?" Pixie asked frowing, Cheryl stopped doing what she was doing and walked over to Pixie's room.

"Of course you're supposed to do that." Cheryl said and grabbed one of her backpacks.

"And how would you know?" Pixie asked rummaging through her small closet with barely any clothes.

"Because, my brother went to court once." Cheryl said and Pixie stopped with everything she was doing.

"You have a brother?!" Pixie asked looking at Cheryl as if she had grown a second head.

"Yeah, we don't talk." She says shrugging and grabbed one of Pixie's vintage dresses.

"And when were you planning on telling me?" Pixie placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes at her roommate.

"I don't know, he's coming to visit all the way from the big apple. As if he's some fucking big shot." Cheryl said and aggressively threw a shirt back in the closet.

Pixie's eyes widened for a second until it sank in that Cheryl isn't Orthon.

"So you guys have a fued?" Pixie asked. Cheryl nodded and grabbed a vintage dress with beautiful black lace.

"Oh yeah, I like it." Pixie said smiling and grabbed a pearl necklace that used to be her mother's.

"You don't have any heels that fit with this dress." Cheryl said frowning and kept on searching.

"I have a pair of black wedges in the back." Pixie said and Cheryl stood up with them in her hands. "Voilà."

Pixie smiled and folded the dress.

After packing her stuff she and Cheryl quickly walked towards the door.

Just when they were gonna leave, there was a knock on the front door. Cheryl groaned and opened it with an eye roll.

"Oh, aloha Tyler, Dylan." Cheryl said and leaned on the doorpost.

"Hey," Pixie said and placed her phone back in the back pocket of her boyfriend jeans.

"Hey girls, were you about to leave?" Tyler asked and I nodded. "Work calls." Pixie said and the boys both nodded.

"Great, then we can drive with you." Dylan said and Cheryl shrugged.

"I don't know if my boss is happy with you guys staying, but he'll get over it." Cheryl said, and waited for Pixie to exit the house until she closed the door. Without any words, they all walked down the stairs, since the elevator is always broken.