DEKA

Young Summer // Taken

Deka 

Pixie & Tyler

Happily ever afer.

We all know the infamous Disney stories where they lived happily ever after. Let's take Cinderella. Her life was a nightmare, being treated like dirt by her evil step mother and step sisters. She eventually got a dress and a ride by fairy godmother to go to the ball. She had till 12 o'clock midnight and got to dance with the guy every girl in the land wanted. It's 12 o'clock and she has to run before she turns back to her old self, her glass pump fell off during running and the prince was determined to find the woman of his dreams. He finds her, the pump fits and they live happily ever after, got married and probably even got children.

Why isn't life like that? Cinderella's life wasn't always rainbows and sunshines, but it ended happily. Was Pixie's life gonna turn out to be like that? Before she met Orthon her life was a blurr full of confusion and some good memories. She met Orthon and it turned bad, she met Tyler and life started looking up. Is this god's way of gracing Pixie with happiness after all the despair?

When Pixie was sixteen, she had a sleepover with her girl best friends. They talked about their futures, what they dreamed of it to be.

Lana's was to have a successful career as a well known and respected wedding planner, she's currently studying for it and has already planned over five weddings for acquaintances.

Rita's dream was to be a writer and she already has an amazing book published.

Raye wants to become store owner slash fashion designer and she's already busy with opening her own online shop.

And then there's Pixie.

The rebellious, youthful, life-loving Pixie Manago, who's dream was to become a famous guitarist in a famous band and to be adored by many boys and girls.

That was Pixie.

Pixie thought about that sleepover a lot. She tried to savor all the good memories she has had in life, just so she could end the chapter and begin a new one, full with new memories, good and bad.

It's almost been a day since Tyler and Dylan came over. They stayed till past midnight and talked with the two girls, about life. Cheryl seemed to have made some sort of friendship with Dylan and Tyler, but Pixie felt clueless. She talked less and just listened, enjoying their company.

Somewhere during the night, Tyler held Pixie's hand. Dylan was telling a story about something that happened when he was younger and it was hilarious. Cheryl was laughing loudly along with Dylan and Tyler. Pixie smiled at the story and felt a hand embracing her hand that laid on her knee.

She looked up at Tyler and saw that adorable smile of his, where his eyes turned into little slits and his white teeth were visible. And Pixie heart did a double flip.

Pixie was surely falling for her own Prince Charming. But was it too soon?

And Tyler for his Cinderella. But will he be able to steal her heart? Or has he already done that?

At the end of the night Cheryl offered them to stay over, but it was hard since there were only two rooms and the two couches were comfortable, but not that comfortable.

They declined the offer saying they'd come over tomorrow.

It was tomorrow and Tyler and Dylan were nowhere to find, maybe because the girls were at work and forgot to tell the two.

Pixie was tapping on her pink notebook with her pen and her arm under her head, waiting for a customer in need or a phone call. But there was nothing. She watched Cheryl cool down after her previous and fourth client today. She's gonna get a big fat paycheck, Pixie said to herself laughing.