Bonus Chapter ; The After Life

Mario ft Rick Ross // Forever

Bonus Chapter;

The After Life.

It was a sunny day in California as the small family strolled around the boardwalk, just like the other many people. Just enjoying the rides, stands and sunny weather.

"Mommy can we go over there." The little girl with long black hair, just like both of her parents, asked while looking up at her mother with large brown eyes full of happiness. Tyler looked at his beautiful wife and Pixie looked back at him with a huge smile on her face. She nodded and reassured her daughter that they'd go win her a large unicorn teddy bear.

The little girl squealed and jumped up and down on her short legs. She pulled her small brother along and walked in front of their parents. "Come Ethan, we're gonna get a teddy bear!" She squealed gaining the attention from the other people on the boardwalk who looked at the adorable six year old girl. They also looked at the little boy with the curly black hair who tried to keep up with her fast pace and awed.

It was an amazing sight to see, Pixie is proud of the beautiful little kids they created.

It's been fourteen years since Tyler and Pixie met, and it has been the best fourteen years of Pixie's life. in the first five, she got her shit together and in another five years they got married and got their first child together.

After Tyler's perfect proposal, that was filmed by Pixie's friends and posted on Facebook, they got married exactly four months later. Two weeks after their honeymoon, they found out they had made a little creature that was stuck inside Pixie. The nine months were busy ones. They already found a house in California, it was a big family house with a homey feeling. They prepared everything for their first child and their friends were very supporting.

Especially Tyler's old cast members, family and friends were very supportive.

When Pixie was twenty-six, she gave birth to their beautiful daughter, Stella Cyndi Garcia Posey. She is a beautiful black haired girl with bright hazel eyes. Pixie still remembers the way Tyler looked at her when he got to hold her for the first time. Thank god she has a picture to remind her, the look on his face was priceless. It was the same with two of their other children.

Three great years later, they were blessed with another baby, a baby boy to be exact. Ethan Garcia Posey. By the time Pixie was already twenty-eight and Tyler thirthy-one. Stella was absolutely thrilled when she heard that she was getting a baby brother.

After all the years, Pixie and her parents slowly started to contact each other again, and eventually they fully supported her. They put all their differences aside and got along, her father even got to walk her down the aisle, even though she didn't want that a year or two before her wedding.

Her parents are obsessed with their grandchildren and absolutely love Tyler. They now spend a lot of time with them.

When Tyler and Pixie reached the stand where their kids were in front of, a twenty something girl smiled politely at them and prepared the balls for the kids to throw the cans over.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asks and juggled around with three balls.

"Hello, they'd both like to throw the cans over so can we have two turns?" Pixie asked and the girl behind the booth nodded.

"Two turns, you can place your daughter on the counter so it's easier for her to throw." The girl with the black ponytail said.

Tyler lifted Stella on the counter, which made her squeal. "Okay Stella, with these three balls you can throw the cans over for a big teddy bear." Pixie said and pointed towards a large unicorn bear.