TESSERA

GXNXVS & CVIRO // Let Me Love You

Tessera

Pixie

After cleaning up the house Pixie sat down on the couch, letting out a long sigh. She stared at the black tv screen which felt like hours but, were only a few minutes. She's exhausted from cleaning all morning and can't wait to go to Nyx's dance recital this evening.

When a small ding went off, Pixie immediately grabbed her phone off the glass salontable. She saw that it was Orthon, asking for her to go to Target and get the ingredients for his work out shake and that he'd meet her somewhere near the Target. Pixie wondered why he couldn't go for himself after work and why he wanted to meet her there, since he's the one with a car, but maybe he wanted her to leave the house alone once in a while.

Pixie smiled widely to herself and quickly ran upstairs to get dressed. She didn't really have any new casual clothes, so she went with some old ones. She knows that Orthon won't like it, but she decided to make it the best she can. She grabbed an old overall, 70's styled green converse, vintage 70's green and black striped blouse with a peter pan collar.

She did her hair in a curly pony tail and applied a typical smokey eye with some pink lipstick, hoping it would make up for her casual outfit.

She grabbed her black hobo bag, phone and change for the bus. Pixie hastily walked out the door with a green apple in her hand and a small smile on her face. The guy she bumbed into, his name was Tyler? Pixie isn't sure that Tyler was his name, but she stayed with it. Well anyways, he wore a green shirt with the initials TW on it and a hashtag in front of it.

She shook her head knowing she can't think too much about him, she already has a boyfriend who she loves and the other way around. When Pixie arrived at the bus stop she sat down next to an old lady with a small white furry dog. She smiled at Pixie politely and Pixie returned the gracious smile.

Still having to wait for at least ten minutes, Pixie grabbed her bag and started looking through it hoping she'd find anything that could entertain her for the upcoming ten minutes. In a pocket of her bag, she found an old mp3-player. She grabbed her black headset, she grabbed to listen to the radio and placed it on her head. She grabbed her mp3-player and opened her old music file.

All the old music she used to listen to popped up in different lists with names such as "Dance music" and "Family party music"

Pixie couldn't help but smile at the lists full of corny, old and extremely girlish music. She decided to open the last map she made which was "Sad music"

The list was full with depressing music. Her music style has changed so much over the past two years.

Pixie clicked on Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton and closed her eyes smiling. Hugging her black jacket tighter around herself. She got pulled into every word Toni sang with her heavenly voice.

A few minutes later she felt tapping on her shoulder and saw that the old lady next to her had woken her up. "Oh darlin' I didn't mean to scare you. I assume you have to take this bus since it's the only one and you fell asleep." The old lady said smiling and Pixie placed her headset on her neck and nodded.

"Thank you so much." Pixie thanked the lady and grabs the change out of her bag. Pixie petted the small dog on it's head before the lady stepped into the bus infront of her. Greeting the busdriver, Pixie placed herself at the back where she had all the space she wanted.

Placing her headset back on her head, she heard that 'their' song came on. Orthon's and Pixie's song, Fantasy by Mariah Carey. It's a weird song, but it was the song that was playing at the fun fair where they bumped into eachother.