TRIA

Tinashe // Vulnerable (Dave Luxe Remix)

Tria

Pixie

"You look beautiful." Orthon complimented Pixie on her looks. The compliment made Pixie happy inside, she did her absolute best to look good for the dinner tonight. She just came to find out his little brother and his aunt are coming too and that it's at Orthon's and Pixie's house, instead of her parent's. Orthon had arranged it all when Pixie was away shopping.

When Pixie got the news about the small family get together, she freaked out. She had to clean the house quickly and get ready and also cook within four hours. That's why Orthon wanted Pixie to come home as soon as possible.

She and Orthon started cooking and were finished an hour later, Pixie had to get ready and wore her new black and pastel feather colored short dress. Her hair was straightened and pulled back in a high, sophisticated ponytail. Orthon was dressed in a black suit jacket with a white blouse and a pastel purple tie to sort of match Pixie, he also wore khaki suit pants to match with it all.

From the outside they look like the perfect, young couple. Little does everyone knows what goes on behind closed doors.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Pixie kissed Orthon on the cheek and moved away from the mirror they were both standing in front. Pixie turned on some music to fill the quietness and Orthon's eyes followed her every move. With eyes full of lust her took in her long svelte legs and round backside.

Smiling, Pixie twirled around the living room in her pastel purple heels, forgetting all her troubles, all the hurt. Her love for music is endless, music is her remedy to hurt and problems.

The man who loves her and the other way around smiled at the sight. He loves seeing Pixie happy, he hates having to hurt her sometimes, but she needs to learn how to obey. Pixie brings out the best and also the worst from Orthon.

Pixie grabbed Orthon's hand and twirled around with him, forgetting how he hurt her. Orthon placed his hefty hands on her hips and looked straight into her light green dull eyes, adoring her beautiful freckles, small yet adorable nose and just her small petite face in general.

They danced for what felt like hours to Pixie, but only were a few minutes. The guests arrived a little after the song ended, Pixie was in a genuine good mood. The guests all arrived at the same time and the way Pixie felt when she saw her parents for the first time in weeks was in undescribable.

"Oh sweety, you look amazing." Pixie's mother, Chara complimented. Chara missed her daughter so much, but she understood why she barely saw them. They're one busy, hard working couple.

Pixie hugged her father after she hugged her mother and felt tears prickle in her eyes, but she can't let them loose. Orthon will loose his mind when he sees that.

Behind her parents she saw a little brown haired girl and Pixie grinned widely. Her little sister, who looks up to Pixie more than Serena from the anime Sailor Moon, both their favorite thing.

"Oh Nyx." Pixie said and pulled Nyx in a tight hug lifting her small body off the ground, she's only twelve. "I missed you." The small brown haired girl said and held on to her big sister for dear life. Pixie missed her so much.

Then Orthon's guests came walking in. His aunt looked stern as always, with her black hair pulled back in a tight chignon and her fiery red lips and high pumps and the same cold eyes as Orthon. Pixie never was scared of Lilith, Lilith frightened Pixie sometimes, but she has a small place in her heart for the secretly sweet woman.

"Hello Pixie, delightful to see you once again." Lilith stook out her perfectly black nailpolished hand and shook Pixie's small hand. "Great to see you again Lilith. How was the business trip to France last month?" Pixie asks genuinely interested. Pixie always has wanted to go to France, Paris. Orthon promised to take her there someday, but she knows that she cannot live on that promise.