Chapter 4: also Sophie (Tuesday/Wednesday)

On my leap back to Havenfield and while I walked into my room I formed a plan. First I hailed my friends.

"Biana Vacker" I said to the Imparter.

"Sophie it's late are you okay? why are you crying?" Biana asked immediately when she picked up.

"It's Keefe, he well, um, left, he went to The Forbidden Cities, and I don't know where he went,"

 Biana was shocked and they planned to meet up in the morning by Calla's panakes.

***

I woke up early to the sound of Silveny's 'KEEFE KEEFE KEEFE's'.

Which made me have burst of excitement then remembered the day before. No Keefe right no Silveny he's on a.. vacation. I transmitted.

VACATION? Silveny  asked.

Yes and he will be back soon I promise.

VACATION! Silveny basically screeched.

We chatted until it was light outside.

I stumbled out of bed and reluctantly cleaned up and put on clothes. I begrudgingly asked Vertina for tips. If me and my friends found Keefe today I wanted to look nice- definitely not like that but we haven't seen each other in while.

I ran outside Sandor on my tail.

The first that were there were, Fitz and Biana.

She said she hailed everyone this morning and didn't tell them why.

After, Dex, Marella, Stina, Maruca, Linh and Tam. Some how Ro knew to come too.

"Hey Blondie, if you find funkyhair tell him-" She trailed off into ogreish cures words.

"Ro, where's Elwin?" I ask.

"And where's Keefe?" Dex asked.

"He's um, well yesterday found a note that said that he had run away to the Forbidden cities. And we have no idea where he went." I explained.

Linh looked very sorry. Tam turned away and wiped a few tears.

Dex turned pale and muttered something. Fitz looked ready to blow.

Everyone else just looked around awkwardly.

I sighed to break the silence "I have a plan."