Chapter 5: Again, Sophie (Wednesday)

"So first of all Linh and Dex I going to need you two working closely on this. And Fitz and Marella? You two as well." I told them

"Of course you're bossing us around." Fitz mumbled.

"Pardon? Are you thanking me for helping your best friend? Because, step up if you have a better plan." I snapped back.

Fitz grumbled and Ro and Biana snickered.

"Anyways Dex have you finished that gadget for Linh? Because if so use that, and explain it to her." I pointed to the gorgodon enclosure.

Linh and Dex wandered away and I explained what Fitz and Marella would do. Then there was Stina and Maruca, then Biana and Tam. I was going to tell the Collective about Keefe.

"What about me? Funkyhair was my job and want to find as well. So I can use some ogre enzymes to make him itch all over." Ro joked. Though I don't think she was joking.

"Well, I guess you can come with me to ask for Cassius's leaping crystal's and ask which are missing." I told Ro.

"Nooooooo not daddy dearest." Ro whined.

"Sorry it's the only place Keefe could've gotten the crystal." I deadpanned.

"Finneeeeeeeee" Ro complained.

"Let's commence Operation: Find Keefe!" I exclaimed trying not to let the sadness leak into my voice.