~~Chapter 16: Tournament (Part 2)~~

"GO!" Midnight's whip snapped downward.

I dashed forward as electricity surrounded me.

But it wasn't mine. It was yellow.

I slowed down a little, concentrating on absorbing as much electricity as I could, but I was still making my way toward Kaminari. I could use this later, after all! And I know I'll need it...

The crackling of electricity sounded around me for 10 more seconds, before slowly dying down, once more revealing me to the loud cheering of the crowd.

On the other side of the field stood Kaminari, entirely out of it, his eyes unfocused and a little bit of drool escaping his mouth. He used up all of his electricity.

Not wasting any more time, I walked over to him, gripped his shoulders and walked him out of bounds without any resistance. There was no need for violence, as he was already incapacitated, so I didn't use violence. Easy as that.

"Kaminari is out of bounds! Killua is the winner!" Midnight's voice rang out across the arena before the cheers of the crowd drowned her out entirely.

And with that, I left Kaminari in the care of a few medical robots that were going to bring him to recovery girl, now making my way back inside the stadium.

Waiting there, in the hallway, was Gon leaning against a wall, humming to himself.

And despite what he might tell you, he definitely screamed when I snuck behind him with Zetzu and hugged him suddenly. He most definitely did. And I spent the next minute on the ground clutching my stomach from laughter, because damn, that was hilarious. I don't get to hear Gon scream like that often, I have to enjoy it.

And now, with a few more bruises because Gon decided to kick me whilst I was down, quite literally, we made our way back towards the stands, where the rest of the class was staring at the fight currently going on. If you could even call it a fight.

It was a fucking advertisement.

Hatsume—I really needed to thank her for getting me with Gon—was using Iida as a walking advertisement.

She somehow—Probably because he's stuck up as shit—managed to strap some of her support gear to him and was using her own gear to entirely dodge his attacks whilst preventing him from running out of the ring, be it accident or not.

It was terrifying.

And stupid.

And it took 15 damn minutes before she walked out by herself.

Iida looked so defeated, it was hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next fight was quite the opposite from the previous one.

It was Mina, the acid girl, fighting against the creepy cheese guy.

I do not like him.

He keeps looking at the camera and eyeing me suspiciously, I think he knows I'm communicating with you. He knows of the fourth wall. And I don't like it. I glared at him once and he just laughed his weird cheese-man-laugh and looked at the camera some more. Creeps me out.

Anygays, he got absolutely destroyed within less than thirty seconds. Mina just threw acid at his belt and he was done for. I don't even know how he made it that far into the tournament.

...I hate the French.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next fight wasn't anything spectacular, either.