~~Chapter 3: Beginning~~

In front of a fairly large hospital near the centre of Musutafu, the city housing the prestigious U.A. High-School, stood a rather short boy. To anyone else, he'd fit right in, blending into the crowds as just another patient having just been release from the hospital. Maybe he was involved in a villain attack, or maybe he had some sort of sickness that needed treatment. But that's not the truth. Because to this boy, the entire world around him wasn't like the one he came from. Whatsoever.

As Killua still stood frozen, Aizawa walked a little ahead.

Snapping out of his trance like state, he looks around himself once more. It was clear to him now; he was no longer in his own world. He didn't know how or why, but this very clearly wasn't his own world. Whether he was on another planet, the dark continent, another reality or another universe was entirely unclear, and he was pretty sure he wouldn't get any answers soon.

His head spun as he took in all of the different coloured auras of the probably maybe perhaps humans around him. Each aura had a different colour, even if the difference was extremely small. The auras were focused around different parts of their bodies, just like Aizawa's had been. Some were focused around the hands, others around the legs, or whatever other mutations they had.

It was like being thrown into a giant colourful ball pit, except the colourful balls were all humans and you were the only white ball. He just didn't fit in.

Well, that's what he thought until he glanced at movement behind himself, catching sight of his tail. It had as much aura as every other body part of his, as he was able to regulate the flow of his aura, but it was still a damn tail. It's not every day you get a tail. So maybe he fit in a little. He was more like an imposter now, he supposes. He didn't really belong, but from the outside, it may seem like he did.

"You coming, kid?" He was pulled from his thoughts by Aizawa, who had turned back to him now. People walking by threw the occasional glance at them, but otherwise minded their business and went on with their days like they would otherwise.

The black haired, scraggy looking man stood next to a nice, black car that didn't fit him at all. It was probably the car of this supposed 'Roommate' of his.

This thought was confirmed almost immediately after Killua got into the car, which was parked near the curb. Because Aizawa sure as hell had no clue how to drive. Well, he could drive... Just not without endangering both the lives of the occupants of the vehicle and the people walking outside. At least that's what Killua thought. To be honest, he had absolutely no idea how the man even got his license.

For such a tired and calm looking guy, probably because he does drugs, the man definitely had quite the bit of road rage.

Now, Killua wasn't scared of death. He was once an assassin, and though he may be thought to still be an assassin by some, he himself considers himself to have pretty much quit the job.

But damn, he definitely feared death when driving with Aizawa. This was not how he wanted to go out, thank you very much.

The entirety of the ride, Killua was looking out of the window—whilst clutching whatever was closest to him so he wouldn't fly out through the windshield when Aizawa took a sharp turn for whatever reason. It was honestly nauseating, and you'd think it'd be because of the horrific driving, but it's much rather the fact that Killua was currently stuck in an entirely different universe—he'd settled on saying that in his mind until he would actually be able to find out where exactly he was—and that he had absolutely no clue how to find Gon or get back.

Well one step to finding Gon was obvious; running around like an idiot until he found him. Of course that wouldn't work immediately, especially with his little knowledge on En, but it was a start.