~~Chapter 6: Night~~

(Have this random picture I for some reason had saved)

The tests were over. Not a lot more happened, there were only three more tests and they weren't really eventful in Killua's opinion. Sit-ups were easy to do, and so was the seated toe touch. He was already impossibly flexible before, but believe it or not, he was even more flexible now! The long distance run was also extremely easy, so that was that. Though the broccoli™ was clearly struggling with them, likely because of his injured finger.

So after all of the tests were over, the entire class was standing in the middle of the field, Nezu and Aizawa in front of them. Poor broccoli boy seemed absolutely dead on his feet with his broken finger. He really didn't do well, especially in those last three tests, so there was a very high chance that he got last place.

"Okay, I'll quickly show you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally and individually, so I'll show you the results all at once." Aizawa pressed something on his phone and a little black square at the top of it flashed blue as a hologram appeared, displaying all of their results. In first place was Killua with 'Momo Yaoyorozu' in second and so on and so forth.

He looked back to see poor Izuku Midoriya looking at his fist in frustration. '21: Izuku Midoriya'

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion" The class's eyes were wide as the hologram dissipated. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

"Of course that was a lie. It should have been obvious if you just thought it through." The girl that Killua thought was Yaoyorozu said. 'I can tell when someone is lying, and that was not a lie. He would have totally expelled last place had he not seen something in them. Potential, perhaps?'

Killua, however, decided to not say anything, ignoring the chatter of his classmates as he was already walking back to the classroom.

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom, so when you get back, look them over. Do whatever you want now, I just want to sleep..." He heard Aizawa say before walking off as well. Killua stopped walking when he remembered something. As he turned back around, Nezu passed him without a second glance, but Killua could practically feel the knowing smirk he was giving off.

He wanted to ask what the buff guy wanted.

Activating Zetzu, the white haired boy jogged over to the building he saw the buff guy at. He walked around it quickly, so that he would end up behind him, catching him and Aizawa engaged in a conversation.

"You punished a whole class of last year's first-years with expulsion. You cut those you judge to be without potential without hesitation. For a man like you to take back his words—That must mean you also felt the potential of that kid, right?" He could have probably heard more of that conversation had he hurried, but he simply didn't care enough.

"'Also'? You seem to be supporting him quite a bit. Is that how a teacher should be acting? His potential was not zero. That's all it was. I will always expel those without potential. There's nothing crueller than a dream ending halfway" And with that Aizawa walked away, glancing at Killua since he was literally leaning on the building behind All Might without a care in the world.

"So you're being kind in your own way, huh, Aizawa? But we really don't get along after all." Buff guy muttered with his creepy smile. It's not H*soka level creepy, but the fact that he always smiles is weird. Logically, Killua knew it was supposed to reassure others and strike fear into villains, but come on! Doesn't his face hurt?