~~Chapter 5: First day~~

"Last place will be expelled?! But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" Killua didn't need to look at Aizawa to know that he was clearly annoyed by what was just said. Well, he still looked at him, but you know... Doesn't matter, anyways!

"Natural disasters, big accidents and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad." 'What the fuck is a Mickey D's?' "For the next three years..." yada yada, you get what he means. Doesn't matter and Killua honestly didn't care anyways.

After that "inspiring" speech, everyone walked off, and the white haired boy followed after them. He was walking next to Nezu, who had somehow gotten his hands on a cup of tea. He pulled a second cup out of literally nowhere and offered it to Killua, which he gladly accepted. He was thirsty from sweating quite a bit from doing Nen stuff... And if he were to be honest, that was some of the best tea he ever had. His family owns a literal mountain, so they sure as hell had good tea and stuff, but this was the good shit.

He quietly drank the tea before handing the cup to Nezu as the first test began. Some guy with what looked to be engines in his legs got 3.04 seconds. It was glasses, and he had actually hoped the guy would be getting expelled, but it seems he would do well enough to stay in. 'They also use the same units for time as us, that's good. How did his glasses not fall off, though?'

There were a lot of creative solutions; the Pomeranian used small explosions to boost himself, one girl lightened her clothes and the sparkly guy blasted himself over the track using the recoil of his laser, though he had to stop midway through. Before long it was finally Killua's turn.

He was standing alone since there was an uneven amount of students. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Nezu perk up when he was told to step onto the track. He wanted to be a bit more cautious and not discourage the others from doing their best, so he decided he would only use a fourth of his strength. Enough to still get first place, but not enough to discourage them. From what he could gather, these students weren't tortured to get stronger, so they were probably physically weaker than him. He walked over calmly and just stood there with his hands in his pockets instead of using the metal footrests placed there for a faster start.

He was very aware of the weird stares and glances he got for just standing there, but in the end, he didn't really care about it. Aizawa didn't seem to care that much either, as he simply pressed a button and the robot began.

"On your mark... Get set..." A gun sound was played, though it was obviously fake, and he took off, running towards the line. "4.82 seconds" The robot announced once he made it past, and he moved to stand with the class again. He was faster than he had expected. He wanted to go a bit slower to not stand out. He forgot to take the lighter gravity into account, which the author explained in chapter 2. 'Well, I guess I can say speed is my forte because of the cat stuff'.

(A/N: I did a little bit of research and a bit of math and came up with roughly a speed of 2.66 seconds for a 50 meter dash should Killua do one! Don't kill me, it was 2 am and I was tired, so my math may be off! With the gravity being lower, as mentioned and explained in chapter 2, were he to go at his full speed, he'd have a time of about 1.12 seconds!)

The tail that he had yet to get used to was swaying behind him as he was thinking. 'I should probably train my tail so it's as strong as the rest of my body. It could be useful in maneuvering and having an extra limb to attack with is a huge advantage if used correctly'

He simply walked behind the class with Nezu once more as Aizawa led them inside a nearby hall of sorts where the next test would take place. Nezu, again, got tea out of nowhere and was now furiously sipping away at it. He had offered the boy some tea as well, which he politely declined this time.