Chapter 49:

Chapter 49: 

    Author's note: I send love and huggs for my fellow not whelmed fans of young justice. Hopefully this feel good chapter will make you feel better. I know guys, it hurts, but we can get through this together <3

              The car door finally opened and there stood Tim looking absolutely dazzling. "After you, my dear," he kept the door open and helped me out. " What time shall i pick you two up Master Tim?" Alfred asked politely.

            "Around eight. Thank you Alfred," we waved and said goodbye.

            "Alright, what's going on here?" I continuously looked right and left for whatever I was looking for. He pulled my arm, "Come with me." He lead me though a couple of trees and there it was.

          The flowers were perfectly placed. A medium checkered sheet and a classic picnic basket was placed in the middle. Only a few yards away from our set up was a small lake. It was magnificent.           "Wow Tim..." I gripped his hand tighter, "This place is amazing..."

          "Dick might've gave me a few pointers," He rubbed the back of his neck.

          We sat down and he poured me some apple juice. He handed me the red solo cup. "So even the infamous Wayne family uses solo cups," I laughed.

          "Hey, I made macaroni and cheese," he pulled out two plates and a container.

          "So, somehow this became our signature food."

          He put two spoonfuls on each of the plates and handed the plate to me with a napkin.

          After we finished eating we sat and talked.

           "Hey," he came close to me and held my hand, "Let's talk, we haven't had a real talk for a long time."

           "Tell me a story Batboy," I rested my head on his shoulder.

          "Well, I sort if can't," he whispered, "This area is quiet but that doesn't mean it's secluded."

          I looked up at him, "Yeah. Sorry Tim." I kissed him on the cheek gently.

          "Are you cold?" He began slipping off his sweater and he put it around us like a blanket.           "Thank you," I looked at the way the sun reflected on the lake. It showed all sorts of shades of red, yellow, and orange.

          "Tim," I looked back at him, he was already staring at me. "Huh, oh sorry..." He jumped.

          I pulled his neck downward and pushed my face up to his and kissed his lips. I let myself get carried away. "Al..." He pulled himself away for a moment and took a deep breath. "Al, the reason that I said that was because it was Icicle Junior and Martin," he held me by my shoulders inches away from his face.

          "What?" I said.

          "I made you wait outside because I didn't know what would happen if you saw them again. I couldn't loose you."

          No matter what it was, Tim could always make it so that he was looking out for me.

          "I'm glad that you care for my emotions so much, but you know I'm going I have to face them someday."

          "Yeah..." His teeth clenched, "When that happens..."

          I could her small drops of water.I put my index finger in front of my lips, "Shhhh, listen."

          We both looked up and the fish were jumping in and out of the water. They did this to catch smaller fish to eat.

          "They're kinda like you and I," I got up and did a couple somersaults. He clapped his hands and then did a handstand. Next he pushed off and landed on his feet. "Wow, it's really dark for seven thirty," he said digging through the basket. He brought out a small battery powered lantern and pressed the on button. We did acrobatic moves and talked until Alfred came.

          In the car I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.