Chapter 1

Chapter 1:  assistant ?

Paige

Hi my name is Paige Jones. I'm 21 years old and I'm looking to be an assistant for someone. "Paige...come on!!" My mom yelled from outside. I walked outside and hopped in the car. "Mom where we going..." I said sitting back while she drive off down the road. "You'll see....u gonna thank me later.." She said. I sighed and text me friend kayla:

You- Kayla !

Bestie- what child..?

You- I think my mom setting me up with someone ...

Bestie- thank you you always act like an assistant so sit back and wait..

You- I wonder who it is..

Bestie- Chris Brown...August..what about Hakeem !!?

You- heh..I wish..

"We're here..." my mom said parking. I stopped texting and looked up at the building. It was Empire. OMG. "Mom.." I trailed off as we got out the car. "You welcome...she said as she walked off. I followed right behind her.

~~~~

"Nicki..!" Cookie squealed as she hugged my mom. "Hey cookie..so glad you out we have many things to catch up on. Owh I forgot they were friends one time. My mom is a model so she knows anybody. "this your daughter...she is rocking her fashion....what's your name sweetheart...?" Cookie asked."Paige.." I said. "Omg I love your accent... sound just like dad.." She said. "I like you...Hakeem!!" She yelled out. "Huh.." said walking in her office. "This is your new assistant Paige....yall the same age.." She said. All he did was stare at me. I look down and blush. "I heard assistant..." lusious said running in. "Nahh sweetie you already have a tramp called boo boo kitty..." Cookie said turning her attention back at me.

"Well welcome....." he trailed off. "Paige" I said. He looked at Hakeem and walked off smirking. "Well hakeem...show her around....!!" Cookie said. Hakeem jumped and smiled. "Right this way..." he said. I got up and followed him out the door.

To be continued....

______________________________________
Well there you go Chapter 1 has ended but I'm not done. It may take time but be patient. Thank for your support.

Next Page ......