Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Twins !!

A year later

Paige

So this year alot happened. The twins are here Jayden and Jaylen. They have blue eyes like my father. If only j could see him again. My hair nose...Hakeem lips and that's it. I'm finally working in my office without no trouble. One of the twins with cookie and the other with Anika. They was arguing over the twins so luscious gave them one of the twins. Me and hakeem are taking it slow for now but we are in a relationship. I'm still his assistant getting things straight on the computer. I'm feel free.

Nikki

"Tiana my darling come in..." I said as Tiana walked in my office. "I need to talk to u.." She said sitting down. "What now.." I said. "Well...my career us going great but I think I should write my own songs.." She said. I slammed my pen on the table. "Lil girl you work for us and you will sing those songs we wrote...you have no where else to go but the streets..." I yelled. She looked down. I sat back. "If you wanna keep you career....you sing those songs or you're done..!" I screamed. She teared up and ran out my office. That's what she gets for joining us. She know the deal. When they sing we get all the credit not them. I sat back and laughed.

Lousious

"Where's paige..?" I asked. It's time for the meeting and shes not here. Yea I like her in a daughter way. "I'm here..!!" She said walking in. "Okay security check..where are my grand children....?" I asked. "The nanny has them in your office.." Becky said.

"Alright so ever since tiana and-" "that wanna be rapper.." Cookie said. "Yes..them...they joined burreti and now they are turning out successful.....anything paige " I asked. "Well tiana...is not getting credit ...word the street she's not writing her own songs...burreti getting all the money instead...right cookie.." She said. Cookie laughed. "And they funny thing is ...the other week she tried to beg for forgiveness and get her spot back but I replaced her already..." Cookie said.

Anika slide the folder over to me. I opened it and it was records about a girl. "Justine skye... 18 years old ..from Philly and can sing...wow...bring her in tomorrow..." I said. "before you do that ...we have a competition dad.." Andre said. I looked up at him. "Burreti sighed a rapper and he's the same thing as hakeem.." he said.

He hold up a tablet and I played a music video. "Diggy Simmons....oh so he got a rich kid...he aight. Hakeem looks like you got a competition.....MEETINGS OVER GO HOME!" I yelled. Everyone got up and left. "Paige you stay.." I said. She sat back down. "I'm glad you on out team....without u empire would be over.." I said. She nodded. "Thank you lousious..." She said. "no call me dad.." he said. The nanny walked in with my babies in their car seats. "Here are your children and take care of my son.." I said patting her back. She grabbed her children and walked out.

Hakeem

"Camilla leave..!" I yelled. "I will not leave Hakeem...you really giving up on us..." She said. "Yes...maybe my parents was right...we shouldn't have been together....you're nothing but a cougar.." I said. She opened her robe to reveal a panty set. "Would this change your mind.." She said. "My fist bout to change your mind if you don't get the fuck out my house.." someone yelled. We turned to see Paige at the door with my boys. He'll gonna break loose.

Well this is gonna get good. BTW the twins are 3 months now. Until next time

Vote Vote Vote!