Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Actions speak louder than words

Paige

All night we been partying and dancing. It was 4:21 and I was drunk. "Babe.." I called Hakeem. He turned to me and grabbed my ass. "I want to take you home and make love to you.." He said pulling me on his chest. "What we waiting on...I'm ready boss.." I said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the club. Security helped us clears away to get to the car. We got in the limo and start making out.

~~~

He carried me inside of his bed room and laid me on the bed. "You so beautiful.." He said taking off his shirt. Once we was done undressing we pulled the covers up and the rest was history.

Next morning

Hakeem

I woke up to a big headache. "Arggh" I moaned as I sat up. I felt someone laying beside me. It was Paige sleeping plus naked. "Heh heh I got some.." I said getting up out the bed. I heard her woke up . I turned around and her eyes widened. I stand in a position like superman. She blushed and looked away. "Did we....and and..." She trailed off looking at her named body. She covers up her body and look to find her clothes. I walked in the bathroom and took a shower.

~~~~

I walked out the room with a robe on to see Paige sitting on the couch starring at a video. I looked over to the TV to see us getting it on. "You was calling me king and all.." I said. She got up and slapped me. "I'm going home..." She said as she grabbed her pocket book and head out the door. She knew she liked that. I burned the tape to a CD and wrote "a night to remember" on the CD and put it in my safe.

Paige

I walked in my new office and sat at my desk. I took out my Mac book and search to see anything about me and hakeem. There was people talking about us leaving the club but nothing else. Phew that was close. I heard a knock on the door so I put down my Mac book. "Come in..." I said. It was lousious. "Hey big boss...wassup? " I said. He laughed. "You're funny ..I'm glad you are not them other hoes who try to take hakeem and make money off him. I laughed.

"Sorry I don't have time for relationships ...I'm just trying to get my work done and probably be a model..." I said. He nodded. "A model...I think cookie can hook you up with something.." He said getting hi s phone out. " no no...I already signed to Beauty...the biggest fashion out here...but thanks.." I said. "Well..just keep my son on track...and keep going " he said walking out.

I sighed and pulled back up my Mac book up again. I searched up hakeem Lyon and history about him. Dang. "Wyd...babe...?" I heard Hakeem said. I closed my laptop. "Babe..?" I said tilting my head. "Yup...you wanted me to be your at so you are bad.." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

I grabbed him by his shirt the put him to the wall. I leaned to his ear. "Listen ..I'm not your babe I'm your assistant.." I said and laughed. "Now let's talk about your concert this week.." I said taking out papers. One piece of of paper dropped. I bend down to get and I felt him on my butt. "Let's talk about that later..." he said putting me on the desk.I giggled and the rest was history.

~~~

"Now can we do our work...? I asked Hakeem. "Yea...so when is the concert again..?" He asked. I looked on my Mac book. "Next week is tgr meet and greet." I said reading the info. My stomach started to hurt and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. When I was done throwing up in got up to see hakeem looking nervous. " did use protection last night..?" I asked. " no ..plus it looked at the tape and I didn't see it.." he said looking down.

I broke down and cry. " Don't cry...let's just tell my mom..she'll handle it.." he said taking me met cookie's office. Here we go. We enter the office and she came running to me. "What's wrong..?" She asked. I sniffed and looked up at her. " I think im----...
To be continued......

______________________________________
Well Well that's the end of chapter 3 remember...
*vote
*comment
*share