Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Paige missing

Hakeem

I called Paige so many times and she won't answer the phone. I threw my phone down beside me. Haylee came running in giggling. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Wyd baby girl....?" I asked her. " bubbaz...." She yelled. Soon as she said that jayden and Jaylen came running in looking for haylee. They found her on me and climbed on the chair. "wassup boys...." I said. They climbed on me. I love my kids.

Tiana walked in and took a picture of us. "Yall so cute....come on haylee..." Tiana said. Haylee hugged me tight. Tiana rolled her eyes and walked away. Haylee laughed. I chuckled. She so mean.

~~~~~~

" t you been gone all day ...... where you been...? " I asked. She was in the kitchen cooking. I leaned on the counter and waited for an answer. "Nun at work...." She said. "You shift ends at 3 ......you came back around 10..." I said. "Okay so... get off my back damn..!!!" She yelled. I sat up and walked away. Something is wrong and I need to find out.

4 hours earlier

Paige

I woke up to a dark room. A light flashed on a wall. There were pictures all over the wall. It was hakeem having sex with tiana. I was heat up I decided to close my eyes. "What's wrong sweetie.... hate to see your man with another woman..." someone said. It was dark and I couldn't see no one.

A figure walked up to me and it was my supposed to be Anika. I was fired up. "why won't you leave me tf alone for once....." I said. "O... I'm gonna leave you alone.... once my work is done....and you're finishing it off.." She said turning on a light showing pictures of luscious with bullet holes all around.

I looked down. "You want me to destroy empire for good. .... I'll go to jail... lose my family and kids for you...!!!!" I yelled throwing me head up. She nodded. " Yes you're right .... let's say ik. Im not in love with lousious anymore... it's sorta someone else and he can rap..." She said. I thought about it.

"You bitch ...." I yelled. "Owh... I'm so hurt.... he don't even love you anymore ..... he loves me..." She said laughing. "He don't love you ... I bet he's looking for me now...." I said. "Now...? Let me show you what he was doing for the past month. " he said turning on the tv. It showed so many things.

He's been sleeping with so many girls ever since we been together. I feel so used and empty inside. He doesn't love me at all. Everything was a lie.

Anika turned the tv off and walked up to me. "So what's your decision ....." She said. I looked up. "I-.....

Scrrrtttt pump the brakes.
Have to stop here....
What is she gonna say...?

Comment below !!

Soory I took so long....
Highschool

Vote
Vote
Vote