Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Three circles

Hakeem

"What tf you say.. !!" Paige said coming back in tiana face. "Better get yo bitch..." Tiana said pointing at Paige. Bitch? That set Paige off. Paige bite he finger. "Owww bitch what the fuck...!!" Tiana yelled holding her hand. Paige grabbed a lock of tiana curly hair and throw her on the floor. Paige start to throw punches and ppl at the restaurant was cheering along. I just sat there and watch. I got on my phone and text my mom. I told her we need a conference at her office.

When paige was done I pulled her off of tiana. Tiana had a black eye and her hair was frizzy. "Let's get outta here.." Paige said grabbing my hand. Ppl was clapping as we left. "Don't believe that bitch one bit.." Paige said as we got in the car. While I was driving, Paige was fixing her hair. "babe..we have to got to HQ for a meeting..." I said. She nodded.

~~~~~~~~

"What's the meeting for.." Luscious asked. I Paige stand up. "A few months ago alot of things happen...many artists left and head to burreti. Tiana and Camilla tried to come back but they are gone now...we need better security.." She said. Luscious smiled. "Done........how about we upgrade you Paige..." he said. "What you mean..?" She asked. "In charge of the artist in empire....make sure we keep them satisfied and don't leave.." he said. She jumped. "I would love to...I won't let you down.." She said as she sat down. "Well I have to tell yall something...Luscious .." said. We all looked at him. "I'm not dying...." he said. Everyone gasp.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Wow...Luscious....." Cookie said. "Umm...Anika don't you have anything to say...like you are working for burretim..?" Luscious asked. Ppl looked at her. "Boo boo back stabbing kitty.....fake ass halle berry.." Cookie said. Anika stutter. "Ahh buhh buhh..what what you can't speak halle..." Paige said. Her and cookie laughed. "Yall caught me...but you'll never stop burreti...I know everything....good luck....of and I glad you did that baby do here are the cops now.." Anika said as she let the cops in. The surrounded luscious. "Mr.Lyon you are under arrest for the murder of bunkie..." they said. Cookie gasp. We all looked at luscious. He looked down. "YOU KILLED ME COUSIN..!! WHY LUSCIOUS WHAT HE DID TO YOU..!!" Cookie yelled as I held her back. She was crying.

They took him out. Everyone was freaking out. Andre banged his head on the glass. Rhonda tried to calm him down. Cookie was still crying. Jamal had his head down on the table. I was in the verge of tears. Paige hugged me and we just sat there.

Andre was going crazy. Knocking thing over and shouting. "Stop baby STOP!!" Rhonda yelled. He stopped and looked at her. "WHY RHONDA..!!" he said. "Because I'm pregnant..." She said. We looked at her. Andre calm down and smiled. He sat on the floor and breathe. This empire is going downhill.

Next day

"Alright boys....it's the day the yall will be receiving yall special gifts..." Cookie said. It was just cookie jamal and Andre with me. There were three baskets in front of us. "Go ahead hakeem.." Cookie said. I slowly opened mines and it was a golden wing chain. Cookie took a card out. "Dear hakeem, your gift is the wings...you can have a jet and it will take you anywhere...cars tours and parties...you a wild boy now ..good luck son.." She said.

I scoffed and looked at andre. "Andre....yours.." Cookie said. He opened his and frowned. It was a roll of paper. "Read it baby.." Cookie said to jamal. "This is a deed to a back up empire....I have all the information the employees and money.." he said smiling. "And jamal..." Cookie said. He opened his a it was a crown. "you got it..." I said. "The new owner of empire......don't worry I'll help you out...." Andre said. Andre must be in a good mood today.

~~~~~~

I walked in the house. "Paige....paige..!!" I yelled. I guess she not home. I sat on the couch and start to think. All I was thinking about is my ex's . Tiana and camilla. We had good times.

Flashback (Tiana)

We was making out on the couch and she stopped. "whats wrong.." I said. "Are we really In a relationship or its just for publicly.." She said. "Babe we are in a serious relationship...i-i love you.." I said. She smiled and kissed me. "I love you too keem.." She said.

"What's your favorite ice cream.." I asked. We was at the ice cream palor. Enjoying a day with my baby. "Cookie dough..." I said. "you head the lady..." i said to the man. She giggled. I grabbed the ice cream and we sat at the table. I began to feed her. "You got something on your nose....." I said. "what..?" She asked. I put ice cream on her nose. I laughed. And kissed her nose. "Now you look very beautiful...." I said. She blushed.

"Ohh hakeem gonna be mad..." someone whispered. "Mad about what ...." I said from the distance. They said nothing. I went up to them and snatched the phone. I looked at the head lines and I couldn't believe it. "Tiana has a girlfriend....?!" The head line said. I was a picture of a girl kissing her neck. I was furious. I went out the drip drop video and looked for her. Once I found her she was making out with a girl. "YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID.....!!? " I yelled. They got up and looked at me. "You thot ass bitch we are done..." I said walking out. I heard tiana yell. "You have a side piece also so don't put it on me..!!" She yelled.

I sighed and sipped my drink. I continued to think.

Flashback (Camilla)

We was on the pool table just making out gosh I love her British accent. "Luscious is making my career hard for me babe. " I said rubbing her. "Hakeem you are powerful ...better than anyone else at empire..." She said. I kissed her. " you always make me feel better..." I said. She smiled. She pulled my chain to make me come even closer to her. "tell...me..tell me who am I to you ...." She said. "You my momma..." I said. She pulled again. "Take me who I am to you..." She said. " my momma. .." I said kissing her.

I sat her ar the table and walked to my side. She just looked at me. The sever came to us with food and placed it in front of us. "This is all for you bae.." I said eating my food. "bae..? What is a bae...?" She asked. "It means babe baby..." I said. She slowly nodded.

"She make that thang go Drip drop Drip drippity drop Drip drop drip...." I said dancing in the mirror. She giggled. I turned around. "I got something for you..." she said pulling out a box. She hand it to me. I opened it to see a white tux. " this for me..?" I asked. "Yes..for the white party..." she said. I tried I on and looked in the mirror. She came up behind me and fixed my tux. "We gonna look great tonight.." She said. I smiled.

I sighed and put my drink down. Paige came in and smiled. "Why are you drinking without me..." She said. "My bad..I was her by myself. ..so I drink up.." I said. She pour herself something to drink and sat by me. "What were you thinking about..." She said as she sipped her drink. "Ohh nothing..." I said. "Well we are home alone...the twin is with cookie and I was thinking maybe we could have fun..." She said as she unbotton her shirt. I smirked and watched her.

~~~~~~

I put her to sleep. She snoring like a baby. I kissed her head and starting to think. Maybe Paige is the one for me. Yeah we have ups and downs but she stuck by me. I watched her sleep.