Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Juice comes out

Paige

"I'm so sorry to hear that.." Cookie said. Hakeem was holding me while I cried. I sniffed at sat up. "You know what. I glad she did that cause I got something to say about her..." I said getting up. "She's working for your enemy and tried to make me spy on yall and get info...I never told her..." I said. Everyone gasp. Luscious was mad. " but here's the thing. ...I know everything about them so I got all the juice.." I said. Andre stand up. " dad...we got ourselves a weapon. .. " he said as he pat my back. Lousious nodded. "Yes we do..." he said.

~~~~~~~~

"Babe...you need to relax.." Hakeem said lighting candles. He decided to put me in the tub so I can soak all the stress away. "Stop stressing ....it's not good for the baby.." he said as he rubbed my shoulders.

I started to relax and it actually feel good. "thanks Hakeem..." I said. "Welcome beautiful. ." He said kissing my cheek. I giggled. "Promise me something...." I said looking at him dead in his eyes. He nodded. "Promise me you'll never leave me and this baby alone by ourselves...." I said. He kissed me. "I promise Paige I will never leave you or my child alone..." he said. I smiled. "Now we can have a relationship....now get out so I can relax..." I said as I laid back in the tub. He chuckled and walked out the door.

Hakeem

"hakeem really....why you got her pregnant.." luscious said. "it was an accident and plus i glad it happen....tiana and camille would leave me alone now..." i said shrugging. he rolled his eyes. "alright... you right plus we need her...she got all the juice we need to shut them bitches business. Look...go tell tiana shes fired." he said. I sighed and walked out of his office.

4 months later

"Hello I'm Dr.Caryon and I will tell the gender of your baby.." he said shaking Paige hand. He was trying to flirt with my baby in front of me..?! I coughed and he looked at me. "Ohh I'm sorry you must be Mr.Lyon.." he said turning his attention back to Paige. "Okay let's get started.." I said being annoyed. "Alright....Paige can you hold up your shirt so I can put this jelly on you..." he said trying to make it funny. Paige giggled and hold up her shirt.

He rubbed the jelly on her and show us a picture on the screen. "Looks like they got bigger..." he said. "THEY!" me and Paige said at the same time. "Yep probably the other doctor didn't see the other one behind it. It's two boys....!!" He said throwing his hands up. I got up and dance. Paige just laughed. I want to cry right now.

Paige

Aww man I wanted a girl. Oh well... "have a nice day and congratulations...." he said handing me two pic of my babies and walked out. I she'd a tear. Hakeem walked over and looked at the pics. "They have your nose..." he said. "they going to be just like me..." he said posing. "No they are going to do sports..." I said getting off the bed. He helped me down and we walked out of the doctor's office.

~~~~

"I having twin grand babies...!!" Cookie said. "Yup and I wanted a girl..." I said. We was in her office just talking. "Soo...what are you and hakeem. ..? " She said smirking. I knew this would come up. "Friends with benefits.....for now no strings attached...." I said rubbing my tummy. "That's what they all so but I believe you...for now. .." She said. Someone knocked on the door. "I back..how's my grand babies ..!!" I heard someone yelled. I know that voice from anywhere. It was my old mom.

Pause right here ...chapter 6 is coming up just wait. Until then

Vote vote vote
Comment comment Comment