Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Fight night

Paige

"Excuse me..!" Camilla said. "I said get tf out my house ......" I said. She walked up to me. "Make me..." She said. I punched her in the nose and she fell down. She got back up and spit out blood. "Hope yall empire burns down....or I'll do it.." She said as she walked out. "Betta get your nose fixed bitch.! " I yelled as b I slammed the door. I turned to see Hakeem on the couch with the boys. "Babe im-" "shut it!!...." I said walking up stairs.

Next morning

I woke up to cries of my lovely babies. I got out of my bed and walk to my twins room. Both of them were crying so I fixed them a bottle. "Need help...?" Hakeem said walking in. "Get one of them..." I said.

"Look I'm sorry about Camilla ....my dad got rid of her and she decided to come back..." he said. "Uhmm..." I said as I picked up Jaylen and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and fed my baby. Hakeem followed me and fed jayden. "Are you mad at me.?" He asked. "Why you dated a cougar...you just nasty ....." I said burping jaylen. He burped and I put him in his seat. Hakeem did the same thing. "Well she was so wise and she understood me...but now she's crazy over me...." he said. I laughed and got up. "You got that right....ha old ass.." I said walking I'm the kitchen. He followed me and leaned on me. I turned around. "Next time a bitch confronts me like that....imma hurt you.." I said opening the fridge and grabbed a soda. I walked back in the livingroom to join my babies.

Tiana

I fell to the floor and cried. "You try to quit and I'll kill you....GET OUT!!!" Burreti yelled. I hurried and walked out. I'm tired of being here. I want Hakeem back. I called him and h ed answered. "Keem..can we meet somewhere ......ok...bye." I said hanging up. I walked out of Creedmoor and head to the place.

~~~~~~~

"Hi...why she here..?" I said referring to paige. "She have to come with me...back to you why you call me...?" He asked. "Well- do you mind.....paige....? " I asked. She rolled her eyes and got up. "I'll be back..." She said. She walked away. I leaned over. "She pretty....bet I'm better..." I said smiling at him. "I'm going to ask you again..WHY YOU CALL ME !?" He asked so serious. "I'm tried to come back to empire...but I cant..." I said. "That's not my problem....." he said. "But there's one thing I haven't told you..." I said looking nervous. "well..what is it!" He said. "Wehaveachildtogether ...." I said so fast. "we have a child..." I said.

Sorry for the short chapter....

× do yall believe tiana ..?
× wassup with Camilla?
× hakeem has 3 children ?
×how will paige react ?

Answer below