Chapter 2

Chapter 2: hangover before work

Hakeem

Paige ...that's so beautiful. I still miss Camille. But I think it's time to move on and start fresh. First Tiana then Camille and here comes Paige. I bet she's different. "So Paige ....what makes you want to be an assistant...." I asked her. "Well idk...I just like helping people out if they can't handle it..." she said as she smirked. This a bad one. I like it.

We walked down to her new office. "This my office..!??" She said. I nodded. "Your mom said you love white and gold so this is all yours.." i said. She hugged me. "Thank you.."she said hugging me. I hugged he back. "So see you tomorrow morning. .?" I asked. She nodded. "Paige ..I'm your ride so come on..." her mom yelled. "I have a car so this is my last time riding with her.." Paige said. I waved. She flirty waved back and left.

I walked down to the studio and wrote a song about Paige. I heard the knock and came in my dad. "Like your new assistant..?" Luscious asked. I nodded. "She straight....scratch that beautiful..." I said. He smirked. "Uhmmm...get back to writing..." he said as he walked out. I sure did got back to my writing.

Luscious

I walked in cookie's office and closed the door. "Alright cookie why did you hire her.." I said sitting down. She put down her iPad and looked at me. "She's our new weapon....don't you want her to relate Camille plus she's smart ...she can help us with the war.." She said. "wow...this better work or she's out..." I said leaving. "Uhmm..." I heard her said as we walked out the room.

Paige

"Girl you lying...you Hakeem's assistant. .!!" Kayla asked. I nodded. She screamed. "you lucky asf...you better get some..." she said dapping me. "Uhh idk bout that...I'll probably get fired..." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Uggh no fun...." she said eating popcorn.

[ in this story Empire is real so no acting!!!]

We are watching ratatouille idk why but oh well. My phone ringed and it was hakeem texting me. : king boss. He put this in my phone.

King Boss- Wassup

Me- Nun watching a movie with my bestfriend.

King Boss- well when your done meet me at Boerne Hotel. We need to discuss things.

"Who's that??" Kayla asked. "Hakeem..he want me to meet him for something.." I said. "Yea for some good good....what you waiting for go..!!" She said. "I'll Stay here while you come back..." She said. I grabbed me keys and finished texting Hakeem.

Me- on my way...

Boss king- ight

I hopped in my car and head to my destination. I have on Adidas jumpsuit and superstar Adidas hightops.

~~~~~

I walked up to the front desk and ringed the bell. "Yes mam...?" The lady asked. "Umm I'm looking for Hakeem Lyon ..." I said. She looked on the list and smiled. "You must be the sweet paige he was talking about....he's in room 902...on the 9th floor penthouse oh and here's the keys...he should be in there.." She said. I smiled. "Thank you..." I said as I hurried to the opened elevator. I caught it and pressed the 6.

~~~

I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked in the suite to see no hakeem. Where the hell he at. I checked every room except for his bedroom. I walked in his room to still see no hakeem. I sighed and saw a picture of him and this girl. That probably his auntie. I heard the bathroom's door open. I turned around to see Hakeem half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping from his body and on his chest. I wanted to jump on him so bad. "Boy please put on some clothes..." I said looking away.

"Come here" he said licking his lips. I walked over to him. He sat me on the bed. I'm am right in front of him. He reached for the towel. Ohh jesus .. He tooked it off and he had boxers on. Awe man. "I'm not naked...it just look like it..." He said reaching for his outfit laying on his bed.

Once he was done putting on his outfit he went to his closet. He came back with this sexy blue outfit. "Here we going to a party ....I need to show off my new best friend.." He said smirking. " this is beautiful....stop lying you trynna take me out..." I said smiling at him. " yeah you right ...just put it on and let's go..good thing your hair is curly...it matches your beauty.." He said walking out closing the door. I smiled and got dressed. [Outfit in media]

~~~

I walked out with the outfit on and he just starred at me. I heard him mumble damn. I blushed and looked down. He walked up and hold my head up. "You look beautiful..." He said. I smiled. "Let's go..." He said holding his arm out. I locked arms and followed him out his suite.

We made it to the lobby and the lady at the front desk smiled. I smiled. We walked outside to see a limo waiting for us. Keen opened the door for me. "Ladies first ..." He said as I got in. He hopped in and we took off. I just noticed something... Where are we going. "Umm Hakeem ...where are we going..??" I asked. He chuckled and rapped his arm around me. "Its cool just call me babe when we get out. He said looking at me.

Hakeem

"Why do I have to call you babe..?" She asked. "We are going to a place that have some guys that might want you..I know you going to reject them so that's why I need you to call me babe around them.." I said.

~~~~~~~

We walked in Club Cash and walked into the v.I.p. "This party is lit.." paige said looking around. My homies Chris and Jake was in here drinking. I sat down and put Paige on my lap.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us to ur friend..?" Jake said smoking a blunt. "I got this babe.." Paige said getting comfortable on my lap. Low key that felt good. "I'm paige ....I don't give ppl my last name like that and you are...?" Paige asked jake. "Well I'm jake but ppl call me j or j_rock..."he said smirking. "Keem I like this one.." He said.
To be continued.....

_______________________________________
This the end of chapter 2 stay tuned for chapter three until then see ya

Next page.....