Chapter 12

Chapter 12: See right thru me

Paige

I walked in side if my beautiful house. I haven't seen my husband all day long. As I walked in the house I see heels that are not mine. Those shoes look familiar to me. Aww hell no !! I hurried up stairs and looked for hakeem. I barged in the bedroom to see nothing. I turned to see a shadow from the crack of the bathroom door. It was a bitch taking off a robe. I sneaked to the bathroom and opened the door. It was so loud and foggy I couldn't see. Our bathroom is big so I need to watch where I'm going. The flog was clearing up and I saw camilla and hakeem naked. "Shit " he mumbled. I walked out and never turned back.

I never cry over boys paige won't this time. He finally caught up with me as soon as I reached my car. "Wait paige.... she come on to m-" I slapped him dead on his face. "you've lost my trust .... you lost my love..you lost your kids..." I said getting in the car. He ran to my window. "you are not taking my kids away from me..." he said. I don't give two fuck about his apologies. "Watch me..." I took off down the road. Two can play that game.

Hakeem

I walked back in the house and slammed the door. "Baby you don't need that little gi--" "Get the fuck out camilla.... I'm trying my hardest not to beat yo ass for ruin my damn life...!" I said throwing her shoes out. "Tf...? You know what ha-keem.... I'm tired of trying to win your heart back...you don't need that bit-" she said but I pushed her out and slammed the door in her face. Talk too damn much. I scratched my head and head upstairs. I lost everything.

Camila bitch ass

I stood on the step and called Billy buretti. "Its done now where's my money...." I said. "You will receive it when I see the evidence..." he said. " Oh you'll see..." I said hanging up. I called a cab and head to the airport. Time to go home with millions of cash.

Few days later

Tiana

I finally escape from buretti. Well I got fired because they signed someone better than me. That's okay ... I'll follow my second career as a doctor. I'm living in a big house and taking care of haylee. "Haylee you haven't seen you daddy in a while..." I said pulling up to Hakeem's mansion. It look dead. Hope he didn't move. I took haylee out the car and knocked on the door. Cookie answered and she side hugged me. "you changed tiana....it's been too long...hi haylee!" She said waving at my baby. "Where hakeem....?" I asked. "his desperate ass in his room as usual.....him and Paige had a big break up and she took the kids and she quit empire...." She said. I gasp. "Wow what happened.....if you don't mind..." I asked. "Well camille found her way in the house while hakeem was washing up and she sneaked in the tub and kissed him and everything and Paige came in time to see it...so yeahh..." Cookie said. My eyes widened. "wow... where Is he....?" I asked. "Upstairs....go talk to him please....." She said. I nodded and head upstairs.

I opened his room door to see him on the floor looking at a wall. There was music playing and he had bottles all over. I put haylee down and she ranned to keem. "Hey princess..." he said. His voice is so deep and different. I turned down the music and neal down to keem. "Hi keeem..." I said. He turned his head and looked at me. " T....... what are you doing here...?" He asked. "to help you keem.... I not here to hurt you .... I've changed..." I said. He looked at the wall again. "She left me..... I'm all alone... my kiss gone..... I have no one...." he said crying. I never see him cry. I sat by him and he leaned on me and continued to cry. "I missed you T...... please stay ... " he said. "okay... I got you ..." I said.

Paige

I still can't believe he cheated on me. I'll never forget that. I looked at the house and looked at this piece of paper that had an address on it. I got out my car and walked to the steps. I knocked on the door of this big ass mansion. Time for pay back.

The door opened to my partner that's helping me. He looked and smiled. I took my robe off to show my lingerie. He licked his lips. "Ready Mr.Simmons.....?" I asked. He nodded and let me in. I'll call this revenge.

___________________________________

Wow she is crazy
She don't know what happen but paige is stubborn

Make sure u vote
Vote
Vote