Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Back to reality

Cookie

"Why are you here Nikki..." I said. She looked at Paige. "To get my daughter back it you don't mind..." She said. "She's not your problem no more she's mine.....she's a lyon now.." I said. Paige smiled. "Hell she ain't ...sweetheart I'm sorry I was just mad..please come home.." She begged Paige. Paige said nothing. "You think she gonna come with you when you abandoned her when she's pregnant. .now leave!!" I yelled. "Paige you are coming with me now...!!" She said pulling paige. Paige was just crying.

Paige

Why won't she just leave me alone. "I'm not coming with you..!" I yelled. Nikki stand back. Someone tapped her shoulder. It was Anika. "You need to leave before you get dragged..." Anika said. Cookie jumped at her. Nikki huffed and walk out. "wow boo boo kitty.....thanks.." Cookie said. "Uhmm.." Anika said as she walked away. I sighed and lean back on the chair. I started to cry. "it's okay honey don't cry..." Cookie said holding me.

Hakeem

I'm in the studio working on a song for my baby. Someone knocked. A girl walked in and it was Tiana. "why are you here..." I said as I continued to write my song. "because I came back for you...I miss us baby.." She said walking up to me. "Well I don't ...now bye.." I said. She walked up to be and sat on my lap. "Baby..you need me...I'm going broke.." She said as she cried. She felt on me. I pushed her off and she fell to the floor. "Leave Tiana.." Anika said walking in. "But--" "leave..!" She yelled. Tiana huffed and ran out. "yanks Anika...." I said. She nodded and sat in s chair. "What's wrong hakeem..?" She asked. "I just can't trust girls no more. First Tiana cheated on me then go join burreti. Camille left me without a fight. I just can't do it. " I said leaning back in the chair. I let out a big sigh. "Hakeem...what about Paige...you try so hard to get her to date you..." She said. I smiled. "She was a hard nut to crack.." I said. "But she's pregnant with your children ......" She said. We laughed. "You got a keeper Hakeem. I like her better than camille and tiana..at least she don't distracts you from your work. Plus your dad loves her.. but guess what... her so called mom works for burreti and earlier she tried to drag Paige back.." She said. I stand up. "Where's paige.?" I asked. "Probably still in cookie's office go check on her new dad.." She said. "Wow boo boo kitty you finally nice..." I said. "Uhmm..she said as she called someone. I walked out and hurried to my mom office.

~~~~~~~~

"Mom what's going on..." I said running in her office. She was trying to calm Paige down. "Here so called mom tried to take her back..." She said. "Babe...its okay..we got you...I got you.." I said kneeling down to paige. "I'll give yall some time...Luscious!!" Cookie yelled walking out.

"Baby talk to me..." I said. She just sat there. "She just want me to join her so she can get attention again...without me she's nothing.." She said. "I'm glad you didn't go..." I said hugging her. She sniffed and hugged back. "I got your back.." I said.

Tiana

I can't believe they kicked me out. It wasn't my fault. I mines well join burreti. He don't sound so bad. I ran down the hall and I bump into this lady. "Sorry...i- omg your nikki...the best model in here.." I said. She nodded. "You must be tiana brown...what you're up too..?" She said grinning. I looked down. "I was fired and now I'm going to join another label.." She said. "Well join burreti label ...it's better than here..just ride with me I'll show you there.." She said holding her arms out. I looked and then I join here out of empire.

Nikki

"Babe...!" I yelled as I brought tiana in my boyfriend office. He turned around in his chair and smiled. "Tiana Brown...what you're doing here..?" He asked. "I want to join your label...I'm sick of empire.." She said. He chuckled. "You're in ...see you tomorrow....." he said. She smiled and walked out. "Good job...we stole 2 of his artist now..." he said kissing me. "Its time to take empire down.." I said.

Wow tiana just join the bad side. In the next chapter I'm going to skip a few months so paige can have the babies already. Until next time

Vote
Vote
Vote