Chapter 11

Chapter 11: her

Paige

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Tiana and the baby. Tiana had shades on and I couldn't see her face good. "I'll come back next week...." She said as she hand me haylee and her diaper bag. She hurried back to the car and drive off. I closed the door. I walked in the living room and out her stuff down. As I looked at Haylee she smiled. I giggled. She look just like her mother.

The whole time we jumping and playing around. She can walk very good. She loves to smile and clap her hands. I sighed. I wish she was my baby.

Hakeem

As I walked in the house I heard baby giggles. It was from upstairs. I walked in the room to see Paige and Haylee playing. Paige bouncing haylee and she was smiling.,I took a pic of them. "How's my favorite girls..." I said joining them. This my first time meeting my beautiful daughter. When she saw me she smiled and clapped. I smiled and picked her up. I spin her all around as she laughed.

A week later

Paige, the boys and I had fun with haylee but sadly she has to go back home. Paige packed her stuff while I hold sleeping haylee. We heard a knock. Probably Tiana. I walked to the door to see tiana in a hoodie. "My baby " she whispered as she picked up haylee. I grabbed her bags as we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and I seen diggy. "Wassup...bruh.... I'm done with the diss song... Whenever you ready...come on babe..." He said to Tiana. She got in the truck. Another window been pulled down and it was burreti. "the son of empire.... Good luck with you catchy song..." He said as the car drove off.

I hurried in my house a grabbed the keys.

~~~~~~

I was almost finished with the song but I need something else. "Need help..?" Someone said behind. I turned to see. Justine.

Paige

"She is so pretty...." Kayla said looking at a picture of Haylee on my phone. "Yeah...she is.." I said sitting back in the car. "Alright...enough of that let's see what's tiana doing..." She said looking out the window. We was at Tina house for distance to spy on her. It's something wrong with her and I want to find out.

Tiana

I got out the car and grabbed haylee. Nikki walked out the door and smiled. "my grand baby...." She said grabbing haylee. "Did they bought it...?" She asked. I nodded. "Its his anyway...." I said.

She huffed and sighed. "I thought it was Diggy's !!" She yelled. "it happened before diggy joined...." I said.

Diggy camed out and walked up to us. "My princess...." he said grabbing haylee. Haylee giggled. She loves diggy. "Diggy this baby is yours.. and when empire goes down.... yall are going to be like beyonce and Jay-Z. So don't mess up...." Nikki said looking at me. She got in her car and drove off. "I told you this baby was mines..." he yelled. I jumped and looked away. He sighed. " Look ..... I'm going to take hakeem down...Justine will handle the rest..." he said walking in the house. I sighed and followed him.

Paige

I gasp. "Justine...who's justine..." Kayla asked as we drove off. I panicked and called cookie. "Hello this is cooki-" "Cookie where's Justine ...?!" I asked. "She doing a song with hakeem in the studio...." She said. I hung up and drove faster.

~~~~

Me and kayla ran in empire to find the studios. "Heyy what's up-" "move jamal..." I said as I ran down the halls. Kayla followed and so did cookie. I found the studio they was in. I walked in to see them gone. I sighed and sat down. "They was just here..." Cookie said. "The house..." Kayla said.

Hakeem

I walked in the house and rubbed my shoulders. I'm so bummed. I need to relax.

I filled me up bath water and got in. It was so foggy that I saw my baby walked in the bathroom. "Hey baby...join me.." I said. I watched her took off her clothes. When she got in a sat up. When I could see her it wasn't paige. "Camilla !....tf you doing here. ..?" I yelled. She got closer. "To get what I want baby.....us" She said. I shooked my head and backed up but there was no where to go. She was all up on me She started to kiss me. The fog cleared up to see paige. Oh shit.

What will happen next...
Until next time
Vote
Vote
Vote
Comment
comment
Comment